28

A week later. | 12/10

"Nene, I'm not finna play with you man it's too late

"Nene, I'm not finna play with you man it's too late." Kentrell turned his head on the pillow.

"I'm not gone ask you again, who is this?" She climbed on his back and he chuckled.

"Bro I don't even know how to play that stupid ass game. Gone on." He waved her off.

"Ohhh niggas got friends on roblox but now he don't know how to play it? We downloaded it to learn together, and you let somebody teach you?! I'm finna die right now." She dramatically fell off of him, making him laugh.

"You so dramatic girl." Kentrell said, and she shrugged.

Kentrell pulled her to lay next to him, putting his arm over her waist.

He put his hands in her boxers, resting it against her lower stomach.

He closed his eyes, dozing off.

"Kailani take your clothes off please." He mumbled, and she chuckled, pulling her boxers and bra off.

She turned to lay on her side, and Kentrell pulled her closer to him, putting his head in her neck.

"You been obsessed with my neck and skin to skin contact lately." Kailani said, and he shrugged.

"I'm obsessed with you." He replied, and she smiled.

He rubbed her ass until finally falling asleep.

Kailani watched as he slept, staring at him. She rubbed his face, before grabbing her phone.

2 hours later.

"Kentrell, it's time to wake up baby." Kailani tapped his shoulder, and he tightened his grip on her, pulling her leg around him.

"Ion wanna go no more mama." He frowned, and she laughed.

"I love you." He mumbled, looking at her and she smiled, kissing his lips.

"I love you." She replied, making him grin. She laughed, getting out of her bed.

She walked in her bathroom, peeing. A few seconds later, Kentrell walked in.

He started some shower water, waiting for it to get to the temperature Kailani liked as they brushed their teeth.

Kentrell held her waist, scrolling on his phone as she washed her face.

She rinsed her face, then they got in the shower.

"I told you that phone was waterproof now you wanna shower with it every day." Kailani frowned, and he laughed.

"Lemme see something mama." He said, turning her around. Kailani bent over, as he recorded her.

Kentrell pushed the nape of her back down, sliding his dick in her making her gasp.