𝟏𝟑

"Ight call me if you need some, love you

"Ight call me if you need some, love you." My brother said as he was leaving.

"Alright love you too." I said.

"Remember what I said." He said before he left and I closed the door.

"How did therapy go today?" Nariyah asked sitting on the couch.

"Not good to be honest but I found out the truth from one of my siblings so." I shrugged.

"How you feel about it?" Dayla asked.

"Ion know, I kind of feel some type of way with Karmyn though cause I found out she was talking to Kamille them whole two years but only talked to me maybe once or twice a year." I said.

"Like I don't care about not talking to Kamille cause me and her never was close but me and Karmyn used to be." I shrugged.

"They weird, but that's why you got us." Nariyah said.

"Period." Dayla said.

"Y'all heard from the boys today or any day this week?" Nariyah asked.

"I talked to Makai the beginning of this week but that was it." I remembered.

"Let's go to where they at, you know they be over Makai house Brandon just posted some wit' them a hour ago." Dayla said.

"Not you stalking that man page." Nariyah laughed.

"I don't think we should. You don't just go pop up at somebody house without letting them know first, that's just a respect thing." I said.

"Girl they'll be ight come on." She grabbed her keys and I shrugged as I grabbed my stuff following them out the door.

"POLICE OPEN UP." Dayla banged on the door and we laughed as we heard shuffling until we saw Brandon peeking out the window.

"Play too fuckin' much get yall ass in the house." Makai mugged us.

"Who daddy you supposed to be?" I mugged him back as he closed the door behind us and we sat down. I was sitting beside Makai, Nariyah was sitting beside Khalil, which left Dayla and Brandon and they were passing the blunts.

"C'mon." He tapped my thigh before he stood up and I followed him upstairs as their conversations continued.

"You been MIA for a few days." I said sitting down on his bed. "Everything good?" I asked.

"I'm straight." He leaned on the wall.

"Oh." I nodded my head, I don't know why I was nervous, I've been in his room before.

"Kaelyn you be textin' a nigga like I be bothering you or some shit, so I'd rather talk to you in person." He said.

"I be bothering you?" He leaned off the wall and stood in front of me staring at me with low eyes.