Chapter 2

Rose's POV

I walk to the Schedule Room on my right while ignoring the curious stares of the students on me. Students buzzing around by their lockers, chatting, goofing and...kissing. I feel anxious as i feel like i'm cut out from this place.

Look at them! Most of them looks like TV superstar or models from Gucci and here I am..potato as ever. Adding the effects of the cute school uniform, they look like the students from the Gossip Girls or Elite series. The school that mom had enrolled me is quite a good reputation school.

The uniform consists of black blazer with school logo with our names on the right front, a tie, white long sleeve shirt and pleated skirt. Most of them wore them with high heels and I just feel comfortable wearing it with my Classic Vans.

I have 10 minutes left before the bell rings. I immediately enter the room and straight away ask the old lady at the counter for my schedule. Providing my name and class, she immediately check it in the system and few seconds later, she gave me the paper. The school is big and I am not good in direction, honestly. I tend to forget sometimes.

"Are you Rose Alice Anderson?"

My eyes widen as someone said my full name and I turn my back to see who it is.

"Are you Rose Alice Anderson?" She asked again. She has this short shoulder length auburn dark hair with pink hair band on it. Her big dark grey eyes compliments with her small pink lips. She's tall too. A bit taller than me, maybe few centimeters taller i guess.

"Yes i am" i breath while pulling my back pack nervously

"Yes i am" i breath while pulling my back pack nervously. This girl is so beautiful.

"Great! I'm your guide for the whole week, Welcome to Falcon Private High School. I'm Riley Tisdale. So lets see your schedule" she chirps and we shake hands. She peaks on my time table on my hand. I gladly gave her mine and smile nervously at her. She scans on the time table and in second, she smile back.

"We have 3 classes together. Our first class which is biology, gym and calculus" she swing my time table up high and gave it to me while grinning.

"Great" i said. She looks nice.

"Hey babe" there is a guy from behind came towards us. Riley divert her eyes towards that person and greet him. His tie loosen a bit and the school blazer is on his shoulder. Then, they kiss passionately. He must be her boyfriend then. This is so painful to watch, god. They broke the kiss and Riley introduce me to him.

"Babe, this is Rose and rose, this is my boyfriend, Gordon. She's new here, changing school in the middle of semester" she laughs. I laugh too cause not knowing what to react. It's true tho. Kind of rare for someone to switch school in the middle of semester.

He nods and gave me a friendly smile. Then, his smile turns into a frown. He stares at me long. I scrunched my eyebrow weirdly at him.

"Gordon, what's wrong?" Riley asked while clinging her hands to his arm.

Yeah Gordon, what's wrong.

"You look familiar, i think i saw you somewhere" he thought.

"I think you mistook with someone else, I just arrived yesterday" i explained.

At first, he seems he wants to argue with it but he let it go. They bid each other goodbye and Gordon left us while giving me one last look. What's wrong with him?

"Don't mind him, i'll have a talk with him later" Riley exclaimed. I nod silently and we walked to class together as my mind wanders on what happened just now.

*************************************************
I washed my hands for how many times i don't know and lean myself against the counter while looking at the big rest room mirror. I've been seating at the library and at the rest room during lunch like a nerd. I pushed my long hair to the back.

Riley invited me to join with her friends at the cafeteria but i don't feel like it. My instinct just say...it's not a good idea. I'm not-

"God!" I whisper painfully.

My breath is uneven and i crouch immediately down to the floor while one hand supporting myself on the counter rest room and the other rubbing my chest. That heart beat is so painful, it's inaudibly screeching to my ears. It happen again.

"What's h-happening to me?"

Rose..

That voice again. I knew it! It's in my mind. I'm not cra-

Rose!

You have to help-

Then, the pain gone. I huffed crazily as my tears fall silently. I immediately went up to the counter, i wash my face to wipe my tears on it. What's happening to me! It happened since yesterday at the diner.

Then, the rest room door opened. My eyes frantically divert to the person on the door.

"Rose! Are you okay?" Riley is at the door and I can see Gordon behind her looking at me. His sharp eyes stare into mine while crossing his arms against his body. Few of their friends are at the back too.

"Yeah i'm fine" my breathing slowly turns back to normal.

"How do you know i'm here?" I lean my self to the counter and intentionally rubbing my chest as the pain goes away. She walks in and the others stay behind the female rest room door.

"I just thought there is someone- i think never mind" she said soft while her eyes search through the rest room stalls. Then, her eyes divert to Gordon and the others at the back. There are silence for awhile.

"Let's head back to class" she continue walking to the door.

"Riley?" I gather my courages to speak. Riley stop on her track and turns to me.

"Thank you" i stare at her and gave her a small smile.

It takes few seconds for her to realize and she grins at me.

"Anytime"