𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

Waking up from my sleep, I sighed deeply realizing Tru was still up under me.

Hmm... that's unusual.

Looking over at ny table clock, it read 9:42 am.

Normally he's up and gone by the time I woke up, I shrugged not thinking too much about it. I was tangled up in his arms so as I was about to move, his grip on me tightened.

"Hmmm," he made a sound.

"I have to pee," I whispered into his ear.

His grip on my body loosened as I slowly stood up, I stretched, cracking my back in the process.

He had me all bent up and shit.

Once I made it to the bathroom, I sat and peed.

As soon as I flushed the toilet, Tru walked in; the bun on his head messy asl.

"G'mornin." He said to me.

"Hi," I mumbled as I made my way to the sink to wash my hands.

He ain't even wait until I got out, he just started peeing.

I scrunched up my face, ain't nobody wanna hear that.

Going back into my room, I pulled up Tru's tshirt to check my bandages to make sure everything was alright.

Not seeing the blood, I assumed I was straight.

I needed to shower though so I dug in my drawer and grabbed another one of Tru's tshirts and the a simply pair of booty shorts along with some socks.

Tru walked out of the bathroom and leaned down kissing my neck.

oh

"Come on, I wanna have a quickie." He said to me and I turned around so I was facing him.

"In the shower."

He smirked and dropped his pants, letting his dick sprang to life.

My little ass could barely take it last night, smh I swear its cause I'm injured.

I pulled his shirt over my head, leaving me naked and we both made our way towards the shower.

Once the water was to my liking, I made sure my bandage was wrapped amd stepped inside.

Tru was behind me, I could feel his dick on my back.

Tall ass nigga, turning up he picked me up and I wrapped my legs securely around his waist.

He held onto my butt to keep me steady as he leaned down and started tonguing me down.

I kissed back, and snaked my arms loosely around his neck.

Tru used one of the fingers to see if I was wet, and once he realized I was he lifted me up a little higher and pushed his dick inside of me.

"Fuuuck," I groaned as he pushed himself in and out of me ... keeping a consistent pace.

"Fuck Kash," he groaned as he kept fucking me, his pace picking up everytime.

As he's fucking me, I started moaning uncontrollably cause he was hitting all the right spots.

"Shiiit, fuck." I moaned as I bit the skin on his shoulder makin him hiss.

"Fuck," he groaned as his pace quickened makin me nut.