xx

" 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 5:03 ᴀᴍ-

Your fingertips met the cold metal of the front door. You could instantly feel the gloom over the house and the amount of rage from all the broken glass and furniture.

Paintings were slashed, vases and mirrors were thrown on the ground, chairs and tables were flipped and slashed. You walked over to the living area and saw he used chairs to break the windows. Fear started to rise in the pit of your stomach on what he'd do when you found him. I mean his maid did say he was at his worst whenever he is drunk.

Your body jumped from the sudden smash of glass breaking coming from the guest bathroom. You hesitated before going towards the commotion; wouldn't he hurt you too if he was like this? You shook away that thought, there's no way Kenma would hurt you: at least you hope.

Getting closer towards the door, there were no more noises so you thought he calmed down at least for right now. Opening the door you saw Kenma leaning on the sink counter; his knuckles were dripping blood. By his hands covering his face, the blood from his knuckles were running down his arm. His hair was down and messy; he was dressed in a black wife beater, dark blue jeans with black shoes.

Glass was surrounding the floor and the counter Kenma was leaning on. You looked up and noticed the sink mirror was shattered so you guessed he had punched it earlier when you heard glass shatter.

You put a soft smile before you ran your hand through his soft, messy hair; Kenma quickly grabbed your wrist with a painful grip. He rose up and realized it was you and let go. "What the hell are you doing here?"

His voice was groggy and deeper than usual, his eyes were red and puffy; it was easy to tell that he had been crying. "I was worried about you, you haven't answered my calls or texts all day." You responded.

He walked past you, out of the bathroom. "Well I'm fine, you can go away now." You started to follow him, "Well you don't look fine and neither does your house."

"I'm taking care of it." He said going into his bedroom, "Taking care of what? What happened to you?" You asked following him into the room.

He didn't answer you. You watched as he went to his closet and grabbed a packed bag, "Where are you going?" You asked.

He walked up to you and looked at you; his eyes were filled with more anger than hurt honestly. What could've happened so terribly that made him like this? You reached for his hand but he pulled back, "I'll be back tomorrow." He left the room without another word. When you heard the door slam you knew he had already left the house.

Akaashi opened the door to let Kenma in, "Did you find him?" Kenma asked, stepping into the warehouse.

Akaashi started walking and Kenma followed, "Based on the description you told me I knew who it was pretty easily. He goes by Chikara but his name is Koshi Sugawara. He's a mob boss and a successful one at that, as for why he went after your two men; I have no idea."

Akaashi turned into a room filled with computers and tech where some people were doing research. "Where is he now?" Kenma asked, still following him.

Akaashi stopped and looked at the drunk, "Don't you have a hot piece of ass at home who could do this for you?" He asked.

Kenma stepped closer to the black haired man, "Talk about her again, touch her, even if I so much as think that you're thinking about her; I'll make sure you die slow and painfully as hell. And if I find out you have something to do with my men being taken you'll be wishing you could've died with that bitch of yours."

Akaashi's eye ticked, if only he hadn't made this whole big plan he would've punched the fuck out of DK right now. He brushed it off and walked to a nearby printer; he handed the paper to Kenma. "He's doing a night run tonight, he'll be at the address on this paper."

As Kenma stopped his car he placed the empty beer bottle he finished in the cup holder. Hours had passed and it was now around midnight.

He turned off the car and looked in the rear view mirror; it made him even more angry that his emotions were just put on display at this moment. His eyes were still red and puffy, filled with a tense pain; these past forty-eight hours had brought back many suppressed memories and feelings that Kenma had made sure to lock away.

He got out of the car, now heading into the building that Akaashi had said to. In the back of his mind he didn't trust Akaashi at all nor this agreement they had come to for him to help, but the pain and anger was speaking louder.

Entering the abandoned building it was quiet to the ear; Kenma looked around and saw a door opened a few feet away. Walking and getting closer to the room he could see a figure standing in the middle of the room.

Something instantly felt off; Kenma noticed that the person wasn't moving. He made his footsteps louder and the figure didn't even flinch. He finally approached the person and saw that it was Koshi, except for he was already dead and hanging from a rope.

He had finally came to realize that it was a setup when he could hear sirens getting closer.