Art Work

Hey everybody! So, I decided to include these piece of artwork as well as an announcement to make the story more interesting you guys. Recently, I had a good friend of mine, Angel, make this wonderful piece of artwork for Luna. So I hope that you all enjoy this piece that she did! If anyone else has any drawing of Luna or of the fanfic that you would like to send to me and add to the story, please don't hesitate to DM me personally and request it. So, here it is, the artwork!

Oh my goodness! Do I love how she looks! I think she looks perfect for the story! Now remember, if anyone wants to send me their artwork at any time about Luna or the fanfic itself, please DM me privately and we can engage information I think she ...

Oh my goodness! Do I love how she looks! I think she looks perfect for the story! Now remember, if anyone wants to send me their artwork at any time about Luna or the fanfic itself, please DM me privately and we can engage information I think she looks perfect for the story!

Now with that out of the way, please enjoy the story to its fullest and I hope to see you all real soon! Have a wonderful rest of your morning, afternoon, and evening! Goodbye for now, dear griffins!