agitated

As promised kenzen was staying with y/n,despite the girl protesting she enjoyed the male's company he seemed very kind ,alpha arufa had left y/n with her mothers diaries so both kenzen and y/n were reading through those to see what had happened to her mothers sister.

The diaries were thick and there was more then ten books,the two had only managed to go through two of the ten books in an hour y/n was completely exhausted and kenzen had taken note of this setting the book down he took the diary away from the girl.

"Why don't we take a break"

"But I need to find out where she is"

"The diaries aren't going anywhere y/n"

"Yes but....."

"No buts we can just watch a movie or something"

"But this needs to get done"

"And we will get it done but breaks are needed too now would you like tea or coffee"

The girl scrunched her face up before sighing.

"Coffee please"

"OK I'll be back"

The red headed boy got snacks and made the girl coffee he felt excited it was almost like a date.

He couldn't understand how he liked her this much already but he knew he hadn't felt like this in a long time and he didn't want the feeling to go away.

He went back to his room and gave the girl a bunch of movies to choose from.

"I don't really like this type of movies"

"Well what do you like"

The girl let out an awkward sort of strained chuckle before she mumbled

"Anime"

"OK well which is your favorite"

She didn't expect this what she expected,the girl expected another person who would laugh at her and tell her how weird she was for liking anime but kenzen didn't and that caused the girl to smile brightly.

Kenzen chuckled at her expression normally the girl didn't have much of an expression on her face but right now she looked like a child who got her first Christmas present.

He could not get over how cute she looked and he wanted to see that expression more they spoke about a few anime and eventually settled on watching haikyuu.

Instead of watching the anime he watched the girl,he loved her reactions,he adored her laugh and how loud she would laugh at the funny scenes and how she would squeeze the pillow she was holding when someone was mean to hinata or when karasuno almost lost their matches.

Her reactions made him feel giddy inside after a while the girl fell asleep and kenzen still watched her.

Her lips were parted and kenzen brought his hand up towards her face running his thumb over her lips.

They were so soft under normal circumstances he would be afraid she would wake up but he had added something special in the girl's coffee.

His thumb kept running along her bottom lip but the girl shifted a bit which cause him to move his hand away.

He waited for a few minutes and once the girl settled down he ran his hand through her hair everything about her was soft.

He pulled y/n's body close to his holding her around the waist he placed his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent.

"God she smells good"
he ran his nose along the crook of her neck her body was very warm,he pulled his head back because he didn't want to lose control but he still held the girl close falling asleep while holding her.

Meanwhile Mamoru was watching over Aimai and the rest of the children while he was traveling behind them Aimai spotted him and refused to keep going with alpha's wife he would only stay with alpha's wife once they reached the hideout and Aimai refused to let him go before that so he decided to phone her.

The phone rang a few times then stopped he was waiting to hear her voice but the voice he heard made him angry.

"Hi"

"Why do you have y/n's phone,where is she?,put her on the phone"

"She's asleep"

"Wake her up and put her on the phone"

"Sorry I'm not waking her up she's been tired so"

"Just put her the fucking phone"

No one responded he tried calling again but it went straight to voicemail he was so furious he threw the phone which broke from the impact of hitting the ground.

After the phone call kenzen switched her phone off smirking lightly,he played down next to the girl again pulling her kissing he forehead.

Mamoru was seething with rage and he wanted to get back as soon as possible but first he had to make sure Aimai was safe it would probably another three to four days before he could get back and now he had no way to contact her.

This is a drawing of y/n and mamoru