☆ 22 - Too Close ☆

After everyone gathered in the lobby, the vans were pulled up, the guys filing into them, Manager Song with Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin, while you had Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

On the ride to the stadium, Jungkook sent you a barrage of texts.

The first few, innocent enough, with him saying how pretty you looked and how lovely your hair was but they quickly evolved into him speaking more sexually about you and your body and what he wanted to do to you.

"I'm going to kiss every inch of you."

"I'm gonna mark your chest all over.."

"I can't stop thinking about you bending over for me in that suit.."

"Do you know how hard, how deep I'm going to be in your beautiful body? How thoroughly I'm going to make you mine?"

Your face blushed and your walls clenched reading them.

Arriving at the stadium, a whole new feeling of giddishness rushed through yourself and the boys as well, as they excitedly leapt from the vans.

Directed down the narrow hallways to where their green room was, they literally looked like they were little children, running down stairs on Christmas day.

When it was time, the boys lined up as they'd practiced, readying themselves. You waved them off from the side stage, feeling so exhilarated that you'd managed to help them at all, to achieve this.

In between songs & sets, Jungkook kept his distance, which you were fine with, mainly due to how nervous you were. But just because he was keeping his distance didn't mean you were in the clear.

Every time you happened to catch his eye or catch him already staring at you, his eyes would look wild, feral & lustful. He would bite or lick his lips while slowly rolling his eyes up & down your figure, completely unchecked.

And if he did have a chance, when passing you, to be close enough to touch you, he did so. Ghosting his fingertips over your ass, brushing his knuckles against your hips, 'accidentally' bumping your breasts as he walked by...

He did these things, all with a smirk on his face.

And no one, in the chaos of preparing for the show, or in between songs, noticed it or if they did, they chose to ignore it.

Taehyung had stopped a few times to talk to you in between as well, praising you on how well you were doing & how pretty you looked.

You couldn't help but blush at his words, he was so sweet & kind. Some small part of you wondered what it would have been like had Taehyung been the one you'd fallen for.

But as things were now, you were in love with Jungkook & you still hadn't told him. 'Soon...' You think to yourself. 'I'll tell him soon...'

By the encore song, staffers were already clearing & preparing for the bands exit, as soon as they were off stage.

You were a mess, between the stress of the show & Jungkook's shenanigans, you were exhausted mentally & physically.

You watched from the side stage as they performed their encore, smiling. They bounced & yelled their goodbyes as they made their exit, sweating profusely, hands waving around & grinning widely.

They were exhausted as well, to say the least but they still had one more day left of this concert so it was straight back to the hotel for dinner, baths & then bed.

You waited by the designated exit for the boys to file out of, ready to direct them into the dressing rooms to get dressed down to leave.

Yoongi & Jimin were the first to come thru, Jimin smiling & giving you a finger heart as he passed, Yoongi, giving you a quick smile, that you returned to both of them.