|chapter 3|wand's surprises|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SEVERUS WASHED HIS HEAD AGAIN YESTERDAY. Snape also tried styling his hair, but they just kept falling over his eyes, so eventually, he gave up and just allowed it to happen. But his hair did not really mater right now, because he is going Hogwarts shopping with his mother to Diagonal Alley. It isn't going to be that awful or boring, since Lily is with them. Even tho it took at least two hours to convince his mother to allow Lily to come shopping with them. But, finally, his mother agreed!

Snape, Lily, and his mother walked into the Diagon Alley. Lily was still shocked by the way they entered. She was making gestures with her fingers, and was trying to repeat the motions her mother did with her wand to make the bricks move. He couldn't keep his face with an unwelcome expression and had a smile on his face. He was with Lily! The first time he was here, he was alone with his mother and most likely had the biggest frown on his face. This time was different tho. He was holding Lily's hand. The girl was now hopping, instead of walking and had the biggest grin on her face he has seen so far. It was so wide it reminded the boy of Cheshire's grin.

They walked up a set of white stairs leading up to a set of giant burnished bronze doors. The doors were flanked by a goblin in a uniform of scarlet and gold. This was the entrance to the Gringotts bank, and it led into a small entrance hall and another set of doors. They walked through them and we're met with a vast marble hall with long counters stretching along its length with doors leading off to the vault passageways with around a hundred goblins sitting at them. They did not pay the newcomers any attention and continued working. But Lily had her full attention on working goblins. She has never seen creatures looking anything like the ones working here.