chapter twenty six

YOUR POV:

I bobbed my head up and down as I sat down on my bed, my pink electric guitar in hand as I was playing. My guitar was hooked up to becas equipment as we were making the beat for the song we were currently working on. Pencils and notes were sprawled out on my desk, mixed in with some books for my classes.

Water bottles were everywhere in my room. Some new and some old but that's how the songwriting process was for me. I would stay up and just grind, write different lyrics and make melodies and no matter what I either started a song or finished multiple.

"This is so sick." Beca stretched her arms above her head, finishing up the beat and mixing it together before the pop punk beat began to play through the speakers.

As the instrumental began to play I could already hear myself and my sister's vocals on it and it made me that much more eager to start recording. I grabbed my water bottle next to me and took a sip, capping it back up before standing up.

"You know I'm kinda excited for your baby to come. I mean babies are gross but it would be dope to teach the little one about mixing." Beca swirled around in my desk chair.

I laughed a little, "Yeah. My little rockstar."

"Are you hoping for a specific gender?"

I shrugged, not really having thought about it, "genders can be changed. As long as they're happy and healthy that's all that matters."

Beca cracked a smile, "Just don't let Aubrey get her hands on him or her, she'll turn them into some sort of devil spawn."

I knew my sister was bitter about the whole Bela thing and their last show, but I think my sister was heartbroken about how her and Aubrey went out.

"You'll have to convince Chloe since it is her best friend you're trying to keep the baby away from." I said, taking another drink of my water.

Beca grumbled something before turning her attention back to the computer screen, opening and closing her mouth, "Does this.. does having a baby change going to L.A.?"

Now it was my turn to open and close my mouth, "Yes. No. I mean..." the rest of the words died on my tongue when my phone started ringing and my girlfriend's name popped up brightly on the screen. I grabbed my phone and looked at my sister apologetically, "It's Chloe. I promise we'll finish our conversation."

Beca nodded and turned back to the computers to keep herself busy while I held the phone up to my ear and answered.

"Hey baby." I greeted.

"Y/n.." Chloe panted heavily.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Yes baby?"

"I need you to come to my dorm. Quick. Please."

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Is the baby okay?" I was instantly on my feet and my sister was looking at me waiting for me to let her in on what's going on.

"Just please hurry y/n." Chloe gasped.

"I'm on my way." I said, hanging up and telling my sister I gotta go before rushing off to Chloe's dorm.

When I got there I opened the door and was instantly pinned against the wall in a searing kiss by my redhead girlfriend.

"Not that I didn't just enjoy that.. but are you alright?" I asked, looking her over for any sign of injury.

"I'm fine baby, I just need you." She whimpered, rubbing her legs together, "I've been thinking about you all my morning and I couldn't stop thinking about you railing me on the teachers desk during my morning classes."