chapter twenty eight

YOUR POV:

"The first thing I think we should do is get to know each other. I mean, we've all been hanging out and I don't really know anything about any of you really." My sister said while Chloe led me over to sit down and she sat in my lap.

"Well I'll share something about myself that none of you know." Stacie said pausing for dramatic effect, "I have a lot of sex."

"No duh, Stacie." Fat Amy scoffed.

"Wait, this is a good idea. That was a terrible example but a good idea. Let's go around the room. Everyone says something about themselves that no one knows." My sister encouraged.

Cynthia Rose stood and clasped her hands, "Okay, I have something. This is hard for me to admit to you guys. For the last two years... I... have had a serious gambling problem. It started when I broke up with my girlfriend."

"I hate my twin in the womb." Lily said quietly and we all pretended not to hear her. After Lily it was my sister's turn to go.

"Okay, I'll go. I... was nominated for a Tony when I was twelve. So yeah.. That's me. Someone else please go." Beca rubbed her palms on her jeans and shot me a look.

Chloe turned my head towards her and our eyes locked and there was a swarm of butterflies flying around in my tummy. My thumb rubbed her thigh and her thumb rubbed my cheek softly. It was calming and I'm pretty sure if I tried I could fall asleep. We were having a conversation with our eyes and I knew what she wanted to do and I was on board. I leaned forward some and kissed her lips softly and she smiled.

"I have something I want to share. Y/n and I actually have something to share." Chloe grinned and I smiled, hiding my face in her neck.

"Your real names aren't Y/n and Chloe?" Fat Amy asked.

"No." Chloe giggled.

"You're secret agents?"

"Yes." I smirked at her and the aussie gasped, her eyes going wide.

"We're pregnant." Chloe beamed and all the girls squealed and started jumping up and down.

"Congratulations!" They all gave us hugs and it was all really heartwarming.

"Gonna have a future rockstar acapella baby on our hands." Aubrey said with a big smile and I knew that this baby was going to be so loved. Once the excitement went away, Aubrey stood and walked over towards my sister to talk.

BECA'S POV:

Aubrey walked over towards me and I'm not gonna lie, I got a little nervous. Everyone else was distracted with y/n and Chloe and their baby news so I knew this was a good time to sneak off and talk if we had to.

"Can we talk?" The blonde asked.

"Of course." I cleared my throat.

"First off.. I really am sorry I was a dick to you. I know it's not an excuse and I'm not trying to justify anything.. But part of it was because I really really like you Beca."

"I really like you too Aubrey and I know I haven't been the best at showing that. I tend to push people away when they start to care. But I'm trying, and I'm willing to keep trying for you. I-If you want the same thing." I began to choke and cleared my throat.

The blonde smiled and my pale cheeks began to feel hot and rosy. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach and I knew this is the feeling my sister described all the time with Chloe. It felt.. I mean it felt amazing. My entire body was vibrating like it was on a high and my heart felt larger than life, beating erratically.

"I would love for us to try something. After the finals, no matter if we win or lose, dinner will be on me and we can talk more."

My lips curled up into a smile, "I'd love that. We can celebrate this victory because we're gonna win."

YOUR POV:

It was late at night and we all ventured to the empty pool where the riff off was held and the girls ended up singing a really good, perfectly harmonized mash up of Bruno Mars song Just The Way You Are and Nelly's song Just a Dream.

I was standing off to the side, my hands in my flannel coat pockets and my breath was coming out in clouds in front of me. I was watching, not only my sister be badass and step up to be a really good leader, but my red haired girlfriend sing with a bright smile on her face and her eyes shined with pure passion.

While she was singing, she looked over at me and the butterflies started up again. I really really liked her and I think parts of me were starting to break and fall for her. I wonder if she had fallen for me or if she was falling. When they were done, they were all impressed by what they could do and it was a giant group hug.

When they broke apart my girlfriend came running over and she jumped in my arms.

"Did I sing good baby?" She whispered, rubbing her cold nose against my own.

"You sang amazing. The voice of an angel." I mumbled back just as soft.

Chloe giggled and I set her on her feet, she stuffed her hands in my back pockets and her eyebrows furrowed when she touched something. Pulling it out, she smirked at me holding the thick blunt and pink lighter between her fingertips.

"Light it for me?" She mumbled. I smirked and licked my lips when she put the thick blunt between her plump lips. I took the pink lighter from her and flicked the bic, holding the flame to the end as she inhaled. After a second or two I let go and the flame stopped, shoving the lighter in my back pocket.

My girlfriend inhaled and took the blunt from her lips, pulling me a little closer by the waistband of my jeans and shotgunned me. I couldn't stop my hand from reaching around and squeezing her ass and the ginger moaned into my mouth.

"That was sexy as hell but are you supposed to be smoking that?" I husked. Chloe handed me the blunt and shrugged, "I don't think there's any studies shown saying not to. I mean it's not alcohol and it's not a cigarette."

I took a hit and nodded my head, knowing Chloe has had some small pain during the pregnancy already and knew the herb probably helped.

"Ladies.." Chloe sang, "Y/n brought the party favors."

I laughed, showing them off the burning blunt and passed it to Stacie. We all either sat or laid down on the empty pool floor while my gorgeous girlfriend played music on her phone. I took a few puffs and then passed it to my sister to finish it off. The next song played and the classic beat of Miley Cyrus Party In The USA started to play and Chloe began to sing.

"I hopped off the plane at L.AX

With a dream and my cardigan.." She started.

"Oh boy." Beca groaned.

Aubrey smirked, "Welcome to the land of fame excess, Am I gonna fit in?"

"Dear god, no." My sister groaned and I giggled. Chloe grabbed my face and turned it towards her before she straddled my waist as I laid on the empty pool floor, resting my head on my arm. She was so beautiful as she sang under the moonlight. Her voice was honestly really amazing and I'd love to make a song with her one day.

I realized she was waiting for me to sing the next part of the song, a large smile on her face before she ran her fingers through her hair sexily.

"So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away. I'm noddin' my head like, yeah.." I sang and the rest of the bellas started singing too, dancing and laughing as the song continued.

"Movin' my hips like, yeah.." Chloe sang, moving her hips against me a little and I sat up and ghosted my lips over hers to tease her like she was me while the song began to fade out as we both got lost in eachother.

I don't want to be without you.. 

a/n: the final performance next chapter.. anything specific you wanna see? thanks for reading <3