08 ㅡ we were just eating ice cream

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i still don't understand why you guys hate mintchoco so much." sunoo grumbles, adjusting the tissue paper around his ice cream cone.

"i still don't understand why you like it so much." ni-ki retorts before diving into his banana-choco flavoured one.

jungwon softly chuckles at his friends then looking around the neighbourhood they're walking through on their way home from school. the sun is setting and the sky is of beautiful hues of orange, red and yellow.

a sight that jungwon could never get used to since things are different in lurid. the sunsets there are of pink, blue and purple.

the sight makes sunoo coo, "wah! it's so pretty. let's take pictures!" he quickly fishes his phone out of his pocket, swiping to the left upon arriving at his lockscreen.

he counts down to three before snapping a couple of photos of ni-ki and jungwon eating ice cream while throwing gang signs at the camera. sunoo chuckles before switching to selfcam where he then turns to face the same way as his friends then raising his arm to include all three of them. cue the countdown before smiling then snapping a bit more than 20 photos with different poses.

"wow, i look good today." the selca king gushes at himself as he reviews the photos while eating his ice cream.

"how much storage do you have in your phone since youㅡ"

a loud thud interrupts ni-ki's question. the sound resonating from the dark alley nearby where the three of them are standing. they were gonna ignore it until it started again but much louder this time.

the sounds are terrifying to human ears.

viscious growling of something sunoo and ni-ki have never heard of before.

but jungwon has.

and it's not a good thing.

since there are more than 10 of them actively attacking something or someone with so much determination that jungwon sensed that they will do anything to devour their current enemy.

it suddenly stopped. the noise.

"we.. should get out of here.." sunoo whispers anxiously, gripping jungwon's arm.

they really should.

"ughㅡ!" just then, they see a figure stumble out of that corner then crashing to a wall and a familiar scent with a mixture of blood plagues jungwon's nose. now without the ring, his persona immediately takes over but he doesn't budge.

"..choi seyeon.." he mumbles and sunoo gasps upon recognising her figure.

"seyeon!" sunoo lets go of jungwon's arm and runs towards her while jungwon and ni-ki follow - the latter did so with much hesitation after they heard those noise. their ice cream are dropped down the dirty ground, now long forgotten.