Kujou Sara

Angst
(hanahaki au)

Angst(hanahaki au)

It was getting harder and harder to breathe nowadays, The flowers grow more and more everyday.

Things that had used the be so easy to do now took all of you energy.

Everyone noticed, She did too.

"(Name)."

She softly says, you look at her, forcing yourself to smile while she cringes at your expression.

"Don't."

She sighs as she looks at you in the eye, observing you closely. The bags underneath your eyes have gotten darker and deeper, your skin getting more and more paler everyday.

A frown makes its way upon her face while she softly cups your cheek, making you lean closer to her.

It hurts. It hurts so badly.

Everyday, the pain is becoming more and more unbearable.

You squeeze your eyes shut as you softly hit your chest and begin to cough.

She only rubs your back softly, as if it could make the pain go away.

Her eyes widen as she sees you cough out a petal, then a whole Sakura flower.

"You're dying."

You weakly look at her, golden eyes tainted with anger, sadness, and.... jealousy?

"Are they really worth dying for?! What about your dreams and aspirations?! Is it worth it throwing it all away for one person who won't love you back?!"

She sounds angry but she isn't, and there it is. The roots began to squeeze tightly against your lungs making it harder and harder to breathe. Sara looks at you worriedly.

"(Name), please, it's not too late to get surgery. Please."

"I...i can't do that..."

She flinched as her golden eyes looked at you sadly.

"....are they really worth it?"

You laugh, your vision was fading.

"Of course, Sara. You're worth it."