Meeting the Mrs.

You were standing outside Spider-Man's house the Spider-Man's house it was nice looked...old but nice he said it was the house he grew up in when he was a kid. Peter, oh yeah he told you his name I mean what was he gonna do have you call him Spider-Man for the next month, yes he also informed you this was test trial what ever that meant. You asked him his wife's name but he said she probably wanted to tell you herself he also told you, you could see his face when we got there.

Peter: so ready to go in?

Y/N: is it really ok you're still in your suit I mean won't people get suspicious this isn't the city y'know

Peter: it's fine all the people in this neighborhood are either too old or to stupid to give a damn.

He quickly retorted

Y/N: alright

You said putting your hands up

We walked up to the door and before Pete could reach the door handle it flung open and you saw her easily the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen!

???: hey tiger~

The woman said...rather seductively

Peter: hey babe

She opened the door the rest of the way and gestured us to enter we did so and she closed the door behind us. Your mouth was still slightly open while you continued to look at her. She lifted peters mask off and that's the first time you saw him he looked...like exactly every brunette white guy you've ever seen sure his face was sweet and he was most definitely handsome but still, average. While still trying to get a look at him your view was interrupted by the woman's face pressing into his.

Y/N: wow...

They quickly separated realizing you were still standing there seeing there faces red with embarrassment made you actually feel a little better.

???: sorry about that

She said turning to you with a warm smile, now it was you're turn to blush you looked down at your shoes and muttered

Y/N: s'okay

???: it's great to finally meet you Pete's told me a lot about you!

She sounded like she was forcing her energy just a tad

Y/N: cool.

You said continuing to look at your feet

???: well I suppose we should get introductions out of the way I'm Mary Jane but everyone calls me MJ.

Y/N: I'm Y/N

You slowly started to lift your head to look at her.

MJ: that's a great name!

Y/N: thanks...

...

Peter: awkward!

MJ giggled at his comment you gave a small smile