chapter 8 | Explicit

"Oh my—" Hojun gasps. "I'm sorry, daddy," he finds it funny to make a joke, and y/n bursts into laughter right next to me, getting me to not believe that she understood this dumbass moron. I drop my pen and hit him in the arm. "Shut the fuck up," I stay as quiet as possible, grinning against my will.

"Do you want me to wipe it off for you?" he leans over to hide behind his laptop screen and wheeze, but I grab my eraser and phone to open the camera and know where I have to aim.

"Your sweater," y/n mentions to me, getting me to stop passing the wet tip over my skin to check my clothing. "Oh my god," I internally cry at the sight of it the blue ink over my white fabric, but y/n comes closer with her eraser. "Wait," she tries to remove the stains, so I let her do it but feel some relief at the sight of the ink disappearing. "Thank god, it's going away."

"Thank me," her audacity controls her, and I chuckle but give her the words she wants to hear. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she grins with satisfaction, so I grasp a peek at the teacher to make sure he is not paying attention to us but his lesson, and I erase the ink left on my face.

"How did you do that?" she whispers, closing her eraser to put it down. "I was toying with my pen..." I do not tell a lie since nothing will decrease the embarrassment I feel, and she lets out 'tch' of disbelief but looks away.

"Hey, don't 'tch' at me, all right?" I never leave her alone, enjoying how amusing it is to tease her and get her to react. Her arms remain crossed under her breasts, and she raises her eyebrows at me now. "Don't give me that look either," I direct my eraser towards her, but she smiles and grabs it. "Don't point this at my face."

I grin but stop annoying her, knowing the boundaries to not make it too much. "I do what I want with my pen."

"Then I do what I want with my mouth," she fights me with her comebacks, taking me by surprise. I tongue my cheek, not knowing how to resound to this since I am not close enough to make the joke I have in mind.

"Can you both stop flirting? We're gonna get caught," Hojun complains about our behavior. "Shut up, you're not involved."

"All right, daddy," he pisses me off with this nickname he never used before, and I sharply exhale. "Stop calling me daddy, bro!"

"You said you like it," he lies in front of my crush to humiliate me on purpose. "Not when it's you," I put my eyes on something else to not give him what he is asking for, and Y/n laughs in a quiet manner but focuses back on the lesson, and I try to do the same.

He always finds a way to embarrass me.

•••

12:20 pm.

I sit down on a chair in the cafeteria to put my food down and get joined by Kimoon, Hojun, and unfortunately, Minhyuk's girlfriend that I loathe. "Kook," she calls me like one of my best friends would do it and sits on my right, but I ignore her. "Hey, I need to talk to you. It's about Minhyuk."

"What?" I shove a spoon of rice in my mouth, uninterested in what she has to tell me. She comes closer as I moved back on my chair, and she brings her lips to my ear. "Did you see the dm I sent you this morning?"

"I didn't," I do not even lie about it since I did not check who this was, but she makes me feel uncomfortable by touching my thigh. "Oh god. Please, don't open it. I sent it to you by accident because it was meant for Min, but he's gonna be mad at me if he knows I sent you this."

I set my eyes on her, not believing this bullshit. "What was it?"

"It's just...you know..." she bites her lips covered in gloss, and she leans in again to press her breasts against my arm and speak in an undertone. "I took them last night and wanted to tease him..."