022

TW: Panic attack, intrusive thoughts, mentions of abuse (warning will be given before)

▲▼▲

Most people would describe Harry James Potter in different ways.

To his mother, he was her baby. Her only child.

To his father, he was his troublemaker. After all, Harry was practically a carbon copy of James.

To his Uncle Padfoot, Harry was one of his sons.

To his Uncle Moony, he was his pup.

To Elias, Harry was his brother.

To Ron and Hermione, Harry was their best mate.

To Draco Malfoy, Harry was the prick that was hitting on his little cousin.

To Cassiopeia Odium Black-Avery, Harry James Potter was annoying.

And he was demonstrating that annoying-ness right now.

▲▼▲

"So Zabini," Harry said, pushing his was in between the "couple."

You see, Cassiopeia and Blaise were just talking about their agreement, when Potter came in between them and tried to insert himself into the conversation.

"Merlin Potter," Blaise said while rolling his eyes, "what are you? Obsessed with us?"

Harry glared at him and turned her attention to Cassiopeia.

"Cassie, we have a Herbology project to do. Remember?" Harry said smugly, knowing she was going to have to leave him, even if it was for a couple hours.

Of course she remembered. Cassiopeia hated Herbology. If it wasn't for Neville Longbottom, she would've failed the class every single year. So, it didn't help that she had a project in the subject she hates, with a person she hates.

Huffing, the girl got up and turned towards the boy. As she picked up her wand, she had a stroke of genius.

Turning towards Blaise, Cassiopeia bent down, as he was still sitting on the bench, and whispered something in his ear. As she pulled back, Blaise let out a chuckle and gave her a once over.

"Of course, love."

Slowly, she turned towards Harry, seeing his fingers clenched around his wand and his jaw clenched. She had gotten the reaction she oh-so desired from him. She started to walk away, but not before yelling,

"Let's go, Potter!"

▲▼▲

If Harry didn't hate Herbology before today, he sure did now.

First things first, he was already in a pissy mood. Cassiopeia's little demonstration earlier was responsible for this. Secondly, he had just found out that for their project, the were supposed to write a 14 inch essay on gillyweed.

For Merlin's sake, what the hell can you do with gillyweed?

Sighing, he put down his quill (which he hadn't used at all) and turned towards Cassiopeia.

"What do you want Potter?"

"Nothing love, absolutely nothing."

"Then stop staring at me."

"Fine."

He was about to go and pretend to work when Cassiopeia continued to speak.

"Why do you relentlessly pursue me Potter?"

"Because I know that I could be perfect for you, if you just gave me a chance."

Cassiopeia gave out a short, cold laugh, "Harry, you don't even know me."

Ignoring the fact that she just said his name, he turned towards her and said, "I could if you just let me, what are you so afraid of?"

"Nothing," Cassiopeia stated, grinding her teeth.

"No, beause it's not nothing. Y'know what I think you're afraid of? I think you're so scared to get to know me becuause you know that once you do, you'll realize that this isn't one sided! I think that you know a small part of you fancies me too! I think-"

Harry was cut off by a hand hitting his chest.

"Merlin Potter! You're such a narcissist! News-flash, not everything in the world revolves around you!"

Cassiopeia then picked up her books and walked towards the door.

"Oh and by the way, you can forget about the gillyweed. I'll handle it myself."

Then, Cassiopeia slammed the door shut and walked away, never looking back.

And so Harry James Potter sat there, gillyweed forgotten and Cassiopeia Avery on his mind.

▲▼▲

The second-floor girl's bathroom was usually unoccupied. After all, no one wanted to be using the loo when an annoying ghost flew through their locked door and began complaining. But right now, it was perfect for Cassiopeia.

TW

Sinking to the floor, she began to sob silently. Her body was shaking and her vision was going blurry. Her mind was too far gone to notice that her breathing was getting sharper and sharper. The girl began to claw at her throat, letting herself become a victim to her thoughts.

Your mum never loved you.

Your dad never loved you.

You deserve everything that's happened to you. Every last ounce of pain, you deserved it.

You'll never be free. You'll never be good. You'll always be just like your family. Just like your mother. Just like your father.

"No!" she cried out, "I won't!"

Yes you will. Because that's what you do, you bring pain and destruction to everyone around you. Why else do you think your father abandoned you? Why elese do you think your mother hit you? Because they knew what you were. What you are.

"No," Cassiopeia crided, her voice equivalent to a whisper.

Yes. I know it and you do too.

"You're right. I am nothing. I do deserve it. All of it."

TW over.

And so Cassiopeia Odium Black-Avery sat there in the second-floor girl's bathroom, her sobs racking her body and her mind overflowing with her negative thoughts. She thought this could never get worse, but little did she know...

It was just the beginning.

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

hey! i'm sorry for the late update, school's been very, very hectic. but how are you guys?

remember to drink some water and eat some food! have an amazing day loves <3

xoxo, pandora

word count: 960