Chapter 10

Not edited- Please remember to vote and comment, never be a quiet reader!

Recap: Still stunned he even apologized his next actions shock me even more, he walks closer to me-so close that I can feel his body heat and looks down at me cause he is tall as fuck and bends a bit kissing my cheek and his lips brush against my skin as he talks "See you later, love" he says before walking off leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Holy shit. I stand there frozen, he called me love. And gave me butterflies, and kissed my cheek, he also said sorry. I think I'm dreami-"IVY HURRY UP" Abby yells and I stand straight before clearing my throat.

Nothing, It was a stupid gesture of apologizing and it meant nothing.

I walk to my room and grab my laptop before walking into Abby's. "what took so long?" She asks looking up from her laptop.

"Nothing" I drag the word as I close the door and sit beside her opening it, I enter the password and it opens to the end credits to Iron man 2. "Of course you were watching marvel" she laughs grabbing my laptop and putting hers on my lap.

"Ivy, you're blushing" Abby states getting to work on my essay and I roll my eyes, though for real am I?

5 hours later, 1 essay and what seemed like a million bio questions later we're finally done. See that's what I mean Abby can write a full essay in one sitting, her ways are beyond my- shit I don't remember the saying.

"KIDS DINNER" Athena yells as I hear Abby's stomach grumble, "I like Athena, she's really nice" Abby states.

"COM-ARRIVING" I yell back and I hear a few laughs outside.

"dirty minded bitch" Abby mutters standing, I also stand leaving my laptop on her bed but grabbing my phone.

I changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, I grab Abby's arm and drag her to my room thinking bout the perv minions. I grab a hoodie and throw it on and Abby sends me a 'need me to punch someone?' look and I wave her off knowing if I said the word she would, I mean she has. She punched my Ex a few times actually and then also laughed at his broken nose before her petty ass threw money at him saying 'get that fixed' and walked out with me.

I walk out and smile at D in his regular guarding spot, I stop in front of him and he raises an eyebrow. He looks at Abby and she shrugs with a smile.

I look at his form and start to copy it, I stand straight like him and cross my arms over my chest again like his. He chuckles a bit "what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" I copy his words making my voice deep and manly like his causing Abby to laugh behind me. "Are you copying me?" he raises his eyebrow again and I don't even try to copy that.

"Are you copying me?"

This is my definition of fun; annoying people.

"Go eat" he chuckles leaning back on the wall and I smile before relaxing my body, it's hard standing like that I wonder how he does it all day. "Did you eat D?" I direct his question to him with narrow eyes.

But before he could answer I hear someone behind me, "Why you standing so close to him?" I hear Ares behind me but I don't take my eyes off the big guy. "I'm intimidating him" I mutter and I see D trying not to laugh.

"Stop, I'm scary" I glare at him and it's all it takes for him and Abby to burst out laughing. I roll my eyes and stand back. "I think I was scary" I mumble watching them laugh their asses off, well I'm happy I made them laugh...