1

Don't steal none of my shit. Periodic Table no elements💅🏾

Savannah , Ga
August 26,2021

                     Jayda Renea Smith                               "Baby""BABY!" My momma yelled from downstairs

Jayda Renea Smith
"Baby"
"BABY!" My momma yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

...

"YES!" I yelled again.

...

"Oh my fucking god." I mumbled and got up to see what this lady wanted.

"Yes ma'am?" I said as I stood by her door.

"Can you go to that corner store and get some blacks for ya daddy and a sprite."

"My car in the shop momma." I said trying to find a excuse to not go.

"Use mine baby , i'll give you the money on cash app." She said turning her attention back to the tv.

"Yes ma'am." I said going back in my room to find something comfortable to put on.

I ended up wearing some gray nike jogging pants, a white tee, and some slides.

I went downstairs and grabbed my momma keys off the table.

I got in the car and city girls started blasting.

"This lady." I laughed.

As I drove off and went around the corner to the corner store.I was not finna walk to that corner store.crackheads be at the corner , it be cold , and it's night time.

I got out the car and walked in the corner store.

"Hey Mustafa" I said as I walked past him.

"Hey baby , you need some blacks ?" He asked.

"Yes , thank you"I said as I walked to the back to get a sprite.

Just as I was finna get my sprite this fine nigga came and pushed me a lil bit. Ain't even say excuse me or nothing.

"Excuse you damn" I said as I looked up at him.

"Fuck out my face lil girl" He said with a raspy voice and a mug on his face.

"What you said to me was not nice and I think you should apologize." I crossed my arms and pouted.

He laughed and I swear on my coochie lips he had the prettiest teeth ever.

"Like I said fuck out my face lil girl" He grabbed his soda and left.

I wanted to have the last word so I followed him up front.

"That's why you smell like corn chips and yo teeth crooked. You ugly roach." I said with my arms crossed.

"Mustafa give me them honey backwoods." He said ignoring me.

"Here you go D" Mustafa said handing him the 5 pack.

"Preciate it." D said giving him the money and walked out.

Ugly fine ass.

"That's it ?" Mustafa asked as I put the sprite on the counter.

"Yea"I said getting my cash app card out. My momma never cashed app me but she gon pay me back.

"Thank you Mustafa" I said grabbing my bag.

"Stay up kid" He said as I walked out.
—————————————————————-
I know this was short.

how did i do ?

PLEASE DONT STOP READING THIS BOOK 🙏🏾 THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS WAS STRAIGHT ASS😂 IM SORRY !!!

-BiggCodi🥷