Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai

Chuuya was done.

Whether it was words or actions, even a little move or quiet sound, Dazai could predict all of it, he could read him like an opened book, as if he knew him better than he knew himself, as if he was him- and that made Chuuya sick !

Thus why he decided that it was time for revenge, Chuuya was ready to do anything to surprise his not so dear partner, and by anything, he means anything, even the things he would never allow himself to do, this was Dazai he had to surprise, the usual means could never be enough.

He was in the training room, pissed after he fought Dazai yet couldn't land a single finger on him, although he was the strongest Martial Artist in the Port Mafia while Dazai was the weakest ... 

"Stop reading all my fucking movements !"

"Why don't you try to do something i can't predict ?"

"You- okay you asked for it ! You better get ready i won't go easy on you !!"

"I can't wait for Chuuya to amaze me~"

Hirotsu who was in the room during the fight, watched the teens bicker after the fight with Dazai predicting everything Chuuya did adding to his anger but once he was out of the room, Hirotsu walked to the pissed redhead.

"Don't let it get to you, by getting angry, you're just playing his game ."

"I know .. and you found me thinking, what is one thing i can do that the bastard won't predict ?"

"As in fighting ."

"As in anything, i just want to laugh at his face when i leave him speechless !"

"Is this even possible ?"

"It's difficult, but not impossible, i'm sure of it ! What do you think can surprise him ?"

"Why am i the one who has to find this out ..." Hirotsu looked at the still training mafiosos, his mind trying to figure how Dazai's brain works, realizing after barely a minute that it was in vain, he didn't feel ashamed of throwing in the towel, but he chose to at least take advantage of the situation, considering Chuuya was ready to do anything.

"How about you talk with his friends and treat them nicely ?"

"Those two assholes ?! I could never-"

"That is what he expects too, so if you treat them nicely, that might surprise him ."

Chuuya wore a disgusted face but then again, he could never win against Dazai with the usual means.

"I .. will do it ."

"This could help them get along too ." Hirotsu thought, he wasn't the kindest at heart, he was a criminal after all, but when it came to his comarades in the organization, he would rather see them being friends.

Inside a peaceful, calm bar, chatters and quiet chuckles could be heard, it was only in this place that the two friends could forget their status, their jobs, their past and future, themselves, giving in to the alcohol, having a great time, all while waiting for their third friend.