Showering Flustered

"What? You don't want to share?"

I scoff. "Whatever. I'll go first." I turn back to my room. Before I reach the end of the hall I call back, "Feel free to jump in whenever you're ready."

I hear George trip over his feet and hit the kitchen floor. Guess he can't handle when I throw it back either.

I turn the shower on and start stripping my clothes to let it get nice and steamy. Hopefully Sapnap and I don't use all the hot water. It would suck to take a cold shower.

I step in and let the warm water run down my spine and into my ocean water hair. I think back on the past days since George and Sapnap got here as I rub soap into my hair.

First of all, George made me blush way more than I wanted to admit. And Sapnap was actually so annoying, because he totally added onto my horrible control of emotions. And the worst part about all of it was that I kind of like it. Not the shrinking into a blob, but the flirtatious jokes and comments. It made me feel some type of way.

I scrub the gross off my body slowly.

I almost forgot about that moment in the water when I thought George was about to kiss me. We totally might've if Sapnap hadn't said anything. What if I did kiss? I wonder what George's lips would feel like on mine. Would they be soft, would they fit perfectly with mine, would he move them in sync with me, would we have made out right then and there in the water?

I cover my blushing cheeks with my hands. Why do I want to kiss George so bad now?

My body tingles as I shrink into a blob. Just the thought of George being intimate with me, made me blush.

The warm water runs over my tiny body. Just my luck, and it's the third time today. Only one more to go according to my track record. I lay on the shower floor, not even trying to shift back, and usually I have to. I really hate my blob form because I can't really do anything. I can't talk, I don't really have arms or legs, I just blush and smile like a little plushie. Now that I think about it, the longest I'd ever been in blob form was probably 30 minutes, and it was because I didn't know how to shift back.

My sister had teased me about a girl I had been crushing on back in 10th grade. She told me something that made me blush and it was only the 3rd or 4th time I had shifted so far. I was stuck in my bedroom with my sister ogling over my tiny form. It wasn't until she left that I was able to transform back, although it took another ten minutes to do so. It was then that I figured out I couldn't be watched when I transform back.

And now, even in a completely calm state on the shower floor, I stay in my blob form. I've figured out it's not until I will myself to change, that it actually happens. I feel too lazy to shift back, so I lay there, imagining all the things I wish I could tell George.

I wish I could kiss your perfect lips. I wish I could always wake up to see your glowing smile. I wish I didn't turn into a little Dream blob every time you made me blush. I wish I could call you mine. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, your smile, your laugh, your voice. I wish-

Knock knock knock.

"Dream? Are you in there?"

It was George!

I break from my trance and allow myself to painfully stretch back to size. I slip on the shower floor trying to get up onto my growing legs.

"Geor- woah!" My naked body hits the floor with a loud thud.

I hear his loud laughter through the door. I scold myself for being so clumsy.

I pull myself back to my feet as George says, between laughter, "I was going to make a joke about coming in there, but I feel like that reaction was so much better." He laughs even louder.

"Oh shut up!" I yell back. I twist the shower knob off as I get an idea.

I wrap a towel around my waist and swing my bathroom door open. George is on the other side laughing hysterically, but when he sees the door is open he looks over at me. His eyes go wide as he registers the fact that I am only in a towel, still dripping wet, water running down my bare chest, dripping off my blonde locks.

"If you wanted to join me all you had to do was ask," I smirk at him.

His cheeks turn bright red. I watch, pleasantly, as his eyes drop down my bare chest, to the towel around my waist, and back up to my twinkling green eyes.

"It was supposed to be a joke," he quietly murmurs, face still cherry red.

"Was it?" I ask, feeling bold.

His breath quickens and he quietly says, "Did you not want it to be?"

It was almost like he wanted it to be true. Like he wanted to know my thoughts from earlier, everything I wish I could've told him. Everything I wish I could do to him...

I stop thinking. My arm wraps around George's small waist and I pull him in. Our lips meet and my senses explode. George seems shocked at first, but right as I am about to pull away his hands grab at my neck and he pulls me back in. He deepens the kiss with a turn of his head and I pull his waist closer, my other hand threading though his dark hair on the back of his head. George moves his hands across my jaw and cheeks pulling us impossibly close before our lips break apart.

My heart thumps loudly as I stare into George's warm eyes. His is breathing hard, and I struggle to catch my breath as well. I tower over him as he looks up at me.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," I breathe.

His eyelashes flutter. "Is this what you wanted?"

I chuckle lightly. "Maybe... Now go shower. You smell like a dead fish."

George nods, seemingly in a trance. "Still don't want to join me?" He enters the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. "Another time Georgie." And with that he closes the door.

I slowly melt into a pile of happiness on the floor.

I kissed George. I kissed George?

Holy crap, I kissed George!

Thank you thank you thank you! You da best for reading my story. What do you think so far?

1160 words