60

|Enzo's POV|

She walked wearing her long Pink ugly dress which looked like it was about to get torn any second. It was so tight making me ask myself, how the hell did she manage to get that dress on her?

"Hey babe. You ready?" She asked, now standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

My family, friends as well as the members of the Italian Mafia were all present at the engagement. Alessio, however, was nowhere to be seen.

"We are going to wait for Alessio" Arabella said in the 'do not argue with me on this' tone. Marissa nodded, agreeing with Arabella so automatically, Blake nodded too, completely whipped.

"Right. Let's wait for him, after all he's your best friend." Dad said to which I nodded in response. I wasn't going to get engaged in the absence of my best friend. What kind of friend would I be if I did that?

After around five minutes, Alessio entered the place with a serious and emotionless look on his face. My family smiled at him while he only nodded in response.

I saw him and Arabella exchanged looks but shrugged it off, not caring about them. Alessio walked over and stood next to Arabella before nodding his head at me, telling me that I could start.

|Alessio's POV|

"Where's he?" Arabella whispered referring to Nick.

"He'll be here" I replied, whispering back. "You didn't tell anyone else did you?"

"No" she responded, "I didn't. I can't wait to see Bianca's face though."

Me neither.

"Being the dramatic bitch she is, she'll probably fall unconscious." Arabella added making me hum in response. She wasn't wrong.

Enzo was about to put the ring on Bianca's finger when Nick came running in his direction. Ignoring everyone, including me, he walked up to his father and handed him the papers.

Enzo took them from him, all while looking at him confusingly. Everybody were confused which made me almost laugh.

"Read" was all what Nick said before running back in the direction where he came from. He ran to Sean who put him in the car before driving him to my house where Lea was, as per our plan.

Everyone were staring at Enzo who was holding the papers. He opened them and read. Seconds later, his confused expression turned into shock and we all watched as he exhaled a shaky breath.

|Enzo's POV|

I had a son.

I looked at the papers in my hands and read them over and over again.

Why would she hide this from me?

'Probably because of what you did four years ago?' My subconscious reminded making me sigh internally.

"What is this?" Bianca asked, snatching the papers away from my grasp. Seconds later, she gasped a such a loud gasp that I was sure everybody present heard it. Being dramatic was her speciality.