Chapter 1

NARRATOR

"Alyvia!" He shouted while looking around, worry evident in his eyes. "Goddamn it!" He cursed under his breath.

He was worried sick, Alyvia is the only family he has, after their father and mother died in the war. They were both great warriors in the pack, best actually.

But they died, protecting everyone in the pack. A tear slid down from his eyes, even though he would rarely cry.

His sister was like a jewel to him, she was his princess, the best sister he could ever ask for. And he would do anything to find her.

He was confused as to why his sister just suddenly vanished, and he doesn't have even the slightest clue on where she is.

He went back into the pack territory to pack his stuff, he's going to find his sister, no matter how far it gets. Besides, he already memorized her scent.

-

ALYVIA

He was feeding me quietly, I was even surprised at how gentle he is. No matter who he is, I will accept him. I was hoping he wouldn't reject me.

This is my second chance, and I want it to be happy, he must be the reason why the last rejection doesn't hurt anymore. It must be because I am mated with him now.

As I finished the whole bowl, he placed it on the white nightstand beside the bed. He opened his mouth and was about to talk when I beat him into it with pleading eyes.

"Please, don't reject me. I don't know why I was given a second chance, But please don't reject me, I do not want to get hurt for the second time, I'll do anything." I pleaded, hoping he won't reject me.

His eyes were soft while staring at my pleading ones. I felt intense electricity when he suddenly placed his palm against my cheek softly and wiped my tears away, I didn't realize I was already tearing up.

"Sweetheart, I won't reject you, and never will. Okay? I just found you, And no way am I letting you go." His voice was gentle and soft. He suddenly hugged me, making me frozen.

But after a few seconds, I raised my hand and wrapped it around his body and hugged him back.

For the first time in my life, I felt contented. I felt like I'm now complete and home in the arms of this man.

Another tear rolled down from my eyes and I hugged him tighter, I felt that he didn't mind because he just soothed my back.

I was thankful that I was given a second chance, my dream of being with someone I am meant to be will now come true.

He broke the hug and I wiped my tears, when he suddenly spoke.

"I realize we haven't introduce ourselves yet." He said while smiling playfully.

I chuckled a little, and nodded. "You.. you go first please," I said shyly. He chuckled before speaking.

"I am Raiden Blackburn, Alpha of the Dark Glistening Moon Pack. Delighted to finally meet you, baby." He grinned.

I gulped. I knew it, It's too obvious because of how modern and rich this room is. I wonder what's outside.

Calm down Alyvia, he's your mate. He won't hurt you. Besides, he was very gentle towards you earlier. You'll be safe. I tried to encourage my self.

I gulped my saliva before speaking. "I'm Alyvia Ilana Aurelius," I said shortly  before before looking down. I was disgusted to tell him my pack's name, my pack is not weak, but everyone knew our Alpha was a playboy, that's why I didn't have a problem accepting his rejection even though it hit a like a knife in my heart because of the mate bond breaking.

I knew from the start he would reject me, I'm not his type, obviously. Everyone knew what kind of She-wolves he brings back and make him "Happy".

He likes blonde, when I'm a brunette with a few black hairs, he likes women with big sized boobs, when I only have a normal sized, And those with perfect figures.

Don't get me wrong, I have a more defined perfect figure, only.. I don't like wearing fitted clothes, I always wear oversize clothes so that's why my figure isn't visible.

"Don't you have a Pack? I can tell you are not just a rogue." He asked.

I avoided his gaze and sighed. "I'm from the Silver Stone Pack." I finally said.

Everything became quiet. I started to feel nervous. My pack isn't weak, but we are like crocodiles, compared to a dragon like the Dark Glistening Moon Pack.

My mate's pack is in the tip of the mountain. If you put them into a Rank, the Dark Glistening Moon Pack is in Rank 1, while our pack could be considered as a Rank 6.

They could annihilate my pack in just under 5-10 minutes. I bit my bottom lip, thinking if he might reconsider accepting me.

"Your pack.." He started and I couldn't move, I was too nervous at what he was going to say. "Is too far away, How did you end up here?" He asked, concern can be heard in his voice.

I Immediately lifted my head up, blinking my eyes until it met his.

"I ran away, my former mate rejected me." I explained slowly. I noticed his black eyes getting darker. I widened my eyes, I felt goosebumps run through my body.

But then I felt relieved when I saw his eyes go back to normal.

"I'm sorry. Rexen, my wolf took over for a moment there." He apologize and sighed. "But who is he?" He asked.

I was hesitant for a moment but sighed and answered his question. "Ken Elthon, our Alpha."

He nodded and tucked a hair behind my ear, we were both lost between each other's eyes.

I don't know why but something is pulling me closer to his face, and I know he feels it too since he started to lean into my face.

When our lips almost made contact, someone knocked on the door. I heard Raiden groan.

"What?" He asked coldly while staring at the door. Irritation was clear in his voice.

The door opened revealing a tall guy with dark brown hair. "Alpha, I'm very sorry if I disturbed something important, but Elder Simon wanted to have a talk with you. He said it's very urgent." The tall guy said.

"Fine. Baby, stay here okay? I will be quick." Raiden said before kissing my cheeks, I felt my cheeks flush red.

Then both of them got out of the room.

Raiden and I just met but he is already very soft and sweet. Like he had always been waiting for me.

Now this is really the mate I've always dreamed of.