❇ ωнιтту χ вєяяу (σ¢) ❗

Title: Getting over heartbeaks prt 2

About: After Whitty got over Carol, and Berry helping him get over her, Whitty started developing feelings for Berry.

Requested: SketchySkelly

~~~~~

It's been months since Carol left. Of course, it has been a little awkward between Whitty and Carol. Whitty still refuses to talk to talk to Carol after their breakup. A good thing that came from Carol leaving, was Whitty and I getting closer. I decided to invite Whitty at my house to play video games and just hangout.

"Whitty pause the game." I said as I got up from my seat. "Where you going?" Whitty asks. "Uhhh, just to get a snack!" I lied. I had to lie since I didn't want to tell Whitty about how I take antidepressants. I get way to emotion trying to explain that my parents died.

"Oh okay." He just nods and chills on the chair. I went out and took my pills. I heard the door open, but it was too late and Whitty already saw the pills. "Berry? Are those pills?" He asked. I didn't respond and put the pills back. "Yeah, but it's fine. It's nothing serious or anything." I nervously laugh.

He went up to me and decided to check the pills I took. "Hey! You can't just take whatever you want in my house without asking!" I yell at him. "Antidepressants... You have depression?" He asked. "Yeah. I didn't plan on telling you this sooner or later, because I thought it was something I didn't have to tell you." I weakly smile.

"Look, I know you think depression or anxiety is not 'serious' but I am not dumb Berry." Whitty glares at me. I nervously chuckle. "And if you did tell me sooner, I would have helped you or something. You know I care a lot about you." Whitty ruffled with my hair, messing it up. "I know! I wanna watch a movie now."

A few days later, Whitty asked if he wanted to go to the park. I walk to the park and see Whitty. "Hey Whitty, why did you ask me here?" I asked him. I can tell he was a bit nervous. "I wanted to tell you this in person. And the thing i wanted to tell you in person is that, I like you. I know it's crazy but-" My eyes widen and I hugged Whitty. "I like you too Whitty. This whole time I did." I smiled. Whitty smiles and hugs me back.

After a few weeks of dating, we still kept our relationship a secret. One day, I got a call from Carol.

"Hello? Carol?" I asked. "Hey Berry. I have some news, i'm visiting the city today. If you guys want, we can go out somewhere and hangout?" Carol suggested. "Sure, but I don't know if Whitty will want to go. You guys haven't talked since-"

"Since the breakup. I know. But I need a favour from you." Carol said. "Sure? What is it?"

"I need you to help me with Whitty. Even though I said I wanted to breakup with him since I didn't like long distance relationships, I don't feel happy with myself when i'm without him." Carol admitted. My eyes widden. I thought that the first person I tell who i'm dating with should be Carol, but Carol still has feelings for him.

"I-" I was about to say something when Carol interuptted. "Wait I have to go. I'll see you there." She hangs up and I start to panic a bit. I didn't want to tell Whitty about this.

Maybe Whitty isn't over Carol yet? After all, he seemed more happier with Carol...

The next day I told Whitty about Carol visiting and that we're going to the mall to meet her. As I went to the mall to meet up with Carol, she waved at me and I hugged her.

"I'm glad you could visit Carol!" I smiled at her. "I'm glad to be back." She smiled. Whitty went in our vision and Carol walked up to Whitty. I just stayed where I am, seeing the 2 talk.

3 minutes go by of them talking and they hug. I felt a little heart hurt from it, but they're just friends.

As we hung out in the mall, Carol tries to slowly get closer to Whitty. I was getting jealous, but I didn't want to say anything about me and Whitty's relationship without Whitty's permission.

All I could do is watch. As we hit the food court, we got food and ate at a table. The 2 talked, ignoring my existence when Carol said something suprising.

"Hey Whitty. I know it's been months, but I think I still like you. I know about tye lomg distance and stuff, but we could make it work." She says. I couldn't stand it and left for the washroom.

"What's wrong with Berry?" Carol asked concerned. "Look Carol. I'm over you now. I have a new girlfriend that happens to run away feeling uncomfortable." Whitty said.

"Wait, you're dating Berry?" Carol was shocked. "I-I'm s-sorry. I didn't know the 2 of you guys were dating... I would've never asked." Carol nervously chuckled, feeling really sorry.

"Don't say that to me. Say that to Berry." Whitty got up and went to where I am. I was outside on a random bench, feeling like crying.

"Hey Berry. We need to talk-" Whitty said. "I know Whitty. You like Carol more. It's understandable if you wanted to break up and go with her!" I blurted out.

"Berry! It's not like that. I don't like Carol anymore. I would never do that to you." Whitty hugged me tight. I secretly smiled at the warmth of his hug. "I'm glad." I smiled.

"There you guys are. Berry, I am sorry for what I've done. If I haven't known about all of this, I wouldn't have even asked him. I promise I'll try to get over all of this." Carol chuckles.

"It's okay Carol. It was sorta my fault for all of this. I should've told you from the start." I laughed at my mistake.

"Do you guys just wanna watch a movie, just to forget about this." Whitty suggested. "Yeah..." Me and Carol said.

~~~~~

Word Count: 1049

A/n: I hope you like it? And we finally reached 7k reads!!!! Leave a vote if you like and have a good day!