Prison Break

FOUR CARS SPED down the highway. Following the bus which held Dominic Toretto

The bus soon tipped over in just a few short seconds. Crashing and rolling down the highway.

Fast Five

"Here's what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout! There were twenty-six high-risk inmates."

"Everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one. Dominic Toretto."

"Police released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shooting escape that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former Federal agent, Brian O'Connor."

"A fierce manhunt is underway for five fugitives tonight. Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces in search for Dominic Toretto and his accomplices. Brian O'Conner, Mia Toretto, Dania Calypso, and Marcus Carson."

"But despite every eye in the country looking for them. Where Toretto and O'Conner  are is anyone's guess."

~

Brian drove as he, Dani, Mia and Marcus were in Brazil. Heading to find a old friend.

Marcus and Mia following behind Brian and Dani.

It was hot and they hadn't have had a really good night sleep in weeks. Brian pulled over and Marcus following suit.

"This gotta be it right?" Mia asked as she got out the car. They soon started to walk up a staircase.

You could hear the sound of guns clicking as people surrounded them.

"Let's get out of here." Brian said and the four started to walk back but, we're stopped when they heard a voice.

Mia started to smile when she saw Vince.

"Mia." Vince smiled as he walked to her

The two embraced in a hug before Vince looked at Brian who held a smirk.

"Buster." He spoke low, "Come on."

They started to walk up the stairs. "Dom here yet?" Brian asked. "Naw." Vince asked. "When's the last time you heard from him?" Mia asked.

"Oh, a couple of weeks ago, up in Ecuador somewhere." Vince answered again, "How's it feel?"

"What's that?" Brian asked.

Vince turned around and smirked, "To be on the other side of a Wanted poster?"

~

Vince's wife, Rosa, made them dinner and in a fe short moments they were done.

Mia and Dani helped out Niko to bed before Mia rushed to the bathroom. Dani quickly hurried behind her to see Mia start to throw up.

Dani came behind her and pulled her hair back while rubbing her back. Mia soon finished and whispered a small 'thank you' before washing her hands and splashing water on her face.