||15||

The song above for the twins. An expression of Buchi's protective side towards his twin, his desire to protect her at all times. I chose this song for tha purpose.

Buchi

Terrible. I felt terrible. Maybe agreeing to Bisola's term wasn't a good idea. I heard Bisola laugh, seeing Chioma run out. "She found us and she doesn't look happy." She got up from my bed and looked for the pieces of her clothing wherever she dropped them. I wore my clothes.

Bisola was already out by the time I was done. "I'm leaving, Igbokwe. "

"Don't forget our deal." I reminded her. She smiled at me.

"I won't forget. Your bed skills are great. Maybe we can hook up again sometime. " She walked out. I didn't send her off.

"Your deal?" I spun around. Nedum was standing by the large staircase. "Your bed skills are great? Jordan what's going on? Who is she?" He asked.

"None of your business. Excuse me." I tried to walk past him but he blocked me.

"Why did she run out of your room?"

"Obviously, she caught us doing the inappropriate," I answered curtly.

"What deal?" I looked away but he held my chin and made me look into his eyes. "Look at me. I'm talking to you."

"It's nothing." My brother smiled.

"I hate it when Vivian cries. We'll talk when I'm back. Get ready to fess up." She walked upstairs. I saw him knock on Chioma's door before stepping in and closing it behind him. I went to my room.

How would I explain it to her? I couldn't let her anger escalate. She might hate me. I couldn't bear that. I did it for her but I couldn't let her know I sold my body for her. She'd feel bad. I also couldn't bear that.

"Come help me make dinner." My brother stood by my door. On his lips was a smile but his eyes were sad. I obeyed him.

"What are we eating?" I asked. "And isn't Chioma meant to make dinner?"

"Considering her mood, she shouldn't be reminded," He said. "I'm cooking spaghetti." I nodded. I saw him put the pasta on the stove. I brought the frozen turkey in the freezer, washed it and boiled it with seasoning.

We were quite lucky to have a mom who loved cooking and who found it necessary to teach her children how to. Only dad didn't know how to cook. I could cook pretty well, but I preferred it when mom or Chioma did so. "Now, speak."

Nedum brought out two glass tumblers from the cupboards. He rinsed it before putting ice cubes and pouring a Coca-Cola. He gave me a cup. "She was Bisola, the girl who wrote the article."

Nedum who had the cup near his lips froze and glanced at me. He nodded gesturing for me to continue. "She said she'll bring down the article..."

"If you slept with her." He completed. I nodded. "You risked your body."

"I did it for her." My voice was barely a whisper.

"You think she'd like that? Do you know how terrible she'll feel?" I nodded.

"I did it for her."

"Did you consider another alternative?"

"She wasn't agreeing to another."

"Then we'll make her. It's very easy to threaten her. If you told me, I'd have arranged a kidnapping. Then we'll make her delete it. " My eyes widened.