43

Zero Cussing in this story would be appreciated

"Danzo, huh?" Shikamaru recalled his father telling him about the former council member, but never once had he mentioned anything about the man being alive. It was believed Danzo was dead after being exposed for something they weren't sure of. At least, something Shikamaru wasn't aware of. As far as he knew, it was top secret.

"Why is his mark here?" Maki muttered to herself, random thoughts crossing her mind as she couldn't quite piece together the situation.  Though if she were to guess, since he had teamed up with Orochimaru in the show before...

"Maybe he's doing it for revenge?" She suggested. 

"Revenge for what?" Shikamaru narrowed his eyes at her. "What do you mean, Maki?"

"I don't know, yo." She confessed and scratched the back of her neck nervously, the look Shikamaru was giving her suggested he knew that she knew something. Honestly, she kind of did but didn't?

It made her nervous to consider, but was Danzo trying to kill her? It would make sense, seeing as how Yakuza said it was their sole mission kill her. Did Danzo somehow find out she helped expose his plans, and want to kill her?

"Back when I was a kid, I found out about some things that Danzo had planned for the Uchiha clan-"

"You're saying..." Inos hand found its way to cover her mouth, unlike Shikamaru, she was informed of what had happened as a member of T&I, and to think that Maki of all the people in the village was the one to warn them of Danzos scheme? It seemed almost impossible.

"Yeah, I exposed Danzo."

"Thats all the confirmation Master needed." A new voice muttered causing them all to flinch and turn to look above them at the masked figure. Instantly, they all knew who it was as Maki shifted into a defensive stance and drew two of her blades, Galbxy and Redbook. 

"You're Yakuza." Omoi stated rather than asked. Yakuza only nodded, thinking the boy was stupid for even asking such a thing. Wasn't it obvious who they were since they were here wearing the unique mask master had given them? 

Yakuza shook the thoughts out of their mind and easily switched their placement from standing upside down on the roof, to leaning on a wall in the corner with their sword held in a tight grip in their right hand, and left hand situated on their dagger that rested on their hip in it's sheath, ready to be pulled out.

"Who's you're master?" Yakuza didn't answer, instead they stuck their tongue out to show the marking on the tip that only made Maki faint, landing herself in Chojis arms as he dropped his chips.

'It really is Danzo...WAIT, THE FOOD!' Maki internally cried once she woke up, the sight of blessed food sending her to her knees along with Choji. Distracted, they both mourned the chips with only crumbs inside.