𝐓𝐰𝐨

"No Lisa, I won't come home tonight"
A new day started with rejections again.

It was Saturday, Jungkook's day off.
In the past, he would have always played video games at his gaming room and just ate with his wife and children.

But now things changed.
On every Saturday he would take Dasom to different places and spend some time with him.

"uncle Kook, I want to have this piano"

Dasom always wanted a piano from his father, but his father wanted him to get old enough to learn it.

Now that Jungkook felt he is old enough to play piano, he took his niece to the instruments store to buy him what he wanted the most.

"let's take it then"
Jungkook's smile grew wider after he saw the big smile on the excited boy's face.

This big smile that always belonged to his wife and children.

"Do you want anything else, Dasom?"

The little boy shook his head and happily waited for the owner to give them his first ever piano.

"so, we only need a teacher now"

2 hours passed and they ate their dinner at their favourite restaurant.

On their way home, Jungkook was driving the car and Dasom was sitting on his seat at the back seats.

"uncle kook, let's go visit auntie Lisa, Gureum and Lily. I miss them"

Dasom was aware of everything. He knew Jungkook wouldn't go home to stay with him, but he never said anything about it.
He knows his children can't see their father because of him, but he preferred to stay quiet.

He thinks he'll be alone after his uncle leaves him. He thinks he'll be send to an orphanage. And because of these reasons, he didn't try to say anything. Selfish of him, but he deserves a family too.

That's why he asks his uncle to take him there. Because he'll see his children and wife. He'll spend some time with them.

The little boy sometimes pretends to be asleep, so they would sleep there and spend more time with his family.
But it happened rarely, because sometimes Jungkook would pick him up and go to his apartment with him.

After they arrived there it was already 9 pm, the time Gureum sleeps, but when he heard the bell ringing, he went downstairs and saw his mother already opening the door.

He felt somehow happy looking at who just came, but remembering what have happened that morning, he looked cold and went down the stairs.

Lisa tried to make him hug his father, but he look like he saw a stranger he has never seen in his whole life until now.

"You said you won't come"
Jungkook looked at his son and nodded his head slowly.

"I wasn't going to come, but Dasom wanted to see you because he said he misses you"

No matter how many times Jungkook tried to make Dasom seem good in front of them, he always did something wrong. Just like now.

"So you don't miss us"
Lisa tried her best not to say anything wrong in front of her son, but he said the exact same thing she was thinking about.

Gureum has always been more mature than his age, because of him being just like his father —He was used to be called 'The young version of Jungkook' by his father's parents, Lisa's parents and his father himself— he himself knew that Dasom wasn't the cause of this all and that he shouldn't hate him for that, but it's too much now. His father wasn't being his father anymore, but a stranger he could see only a few times during a whole year. He felt jealous of Dasom.

Some seconds passed and when both mother and son didn't hear anything from the man in front of them, Lisa quickly looked at her son on the left, still standing in front of the door.

Her heart was broken seeing her oldest child on the verge of crying. Just like her, she knew he was waiting for a 'I did' too. But nothing came out of the man's mouth.

"I have school tomorrow, I'm going to sleep"
And with that he ran upstairs again, not looking at his mother and not waiting for her to wish him at least good night.

Did he forget that the day after this is Sunday and he doesn't have school?

"I'm sorry for that, he must be feeling tired and sleepy"

Jungkook nodded his head and watched Lisa welcoming Dasom with a smile on her face.
They hugged a few seconds and Lisa placed a small kiss on his forehead, making him feel happy inside.

"Do you want to drink anything, Dasom?"
Dasom quickly nodded his head and asked for a cup of milk while he sat down on the couch.

While they were sitting down in the living room and talking, there was this young boy, who couldn't help but to cry because of how much he missed his father.

Ever since he was born, he was more close to his father while Lily was her mommy girl. Gureum was up until last year always with his father whenever he goes. He wasn't even that close to his mother. Seeing his father not being close to him like before has made him cry every single day before he slept, without Lisa knowing. 'I'm a big boy, I shouldn't let mommy see me cry' he would say those words, but still cry until he sleeps.

TBC...