Chapter (20) Cherished

"Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey"

02/11/21

Naveena : You missed me right ?? Do a lot of comments.
__________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
___________________________________*****
Third person POV

Time flew away as both the infants grew up. 

The mafia didn't miss even a single chance to make his son, his heir, a cold heartless person. 

Punishing the 7 year old kid, if he dared to cry in the middle of his training of becoming strong, punishing him if he dared to laugh, giggle or even smile when it wasn't the time to not to do so.

He had a fixed time to play and only this time he could smile.

But at least he had time to smile, he could smile but the other boy, his younger brother, didn't even have the right to smile.

No one saw him smile, no one ever saw his beautiful bunny smile.

After the guard who was like a father figure to him died in a shootout.

The mafia crossed all his cruelties when he pushed the guard in front of himself which made hundreds of bullets pass through his body.

He never went to school nor was allowed to take home tuitions like his brother.

Only a maid was allowed in his room to serve him his food and necessities, she was the only one to educate him about the few things she knew.

Both the brother's were identical, the doctor's words were true, no one could differentiate between them. 

If someone could it was only because the younger was undernourished because of getting not so proper meals and nutrients.

But there wasn't any difference in between their features. They were the same, identical.

Both the boys never felt the love of their mother, their mother was cruelly killed by her own husband.

Of which they both were unknown.

Now, his doe eyes stared brightly at his elder brother who was playing with a white puppy in their mansion's park, more in his.

The mafia had already announced the younger was nothing but just a burden to him, nothing of here, nothing from his empire belonged to the boy.

He was raising him only so that he could use him in future if his elder son got into any problem.

His small hands rested against the white wall, behind which he was hiding his small figure.