Part 10

Rafes POV

"Well hello Rafe." Rose said as I entered the living room.

"Hi, when did she wake up?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes ago. What happened with her?" She asked.

"Well her stomach started hurting and she started to cry because her period is gonna start again for the first time since she got pregnant with Saylah. She forgot about it and she didn't take it to well." I said brushing Saylahs hair out of her face.

"Yea all of those hormones bouncing around in her body. She still a teenager, and with her just having a baby, and her period starting she's gonna be extra crabby. Just try to be patient with her." Rose said handing me Saylah.

"Yea I know." I said

"I can only imagine how she was when she was pregnant." Rose chuckled.

I sighed and just stared down at Saylah. It had taken me a while to accept her. But now I can't believe that I didn't.

I really love both of them, and I think I might officially ask Y/n to by mine... again. But it's gonna be special no matter what.

"So how are you doing with this whole baby thing?" Rose asked.

"Better than I thought I would. It weird though. There's so many things i can't do with her and there's so many things I can do with her but it's all confusing. I don't know why I ever left Y/n though. She's perfect. And then we made something more perfect. But I wanna ask Y/n to be with me again. I'm sure she'd say yes, but I also don't wanna push anything on her. I'm kind of on the sidelines now. I pushed my way into there lives and now they do everything with me. Y/n has my back always. It hasn't been that long but I think we are ok." I said fumbling my words trying to find the right thing to say.

"Well at least your ok, and Y/n will say yes. Treat them right." Rose said as she stood up and went upstairs.

I sighed as the light shut off and the only thing that lit up the room was the lamp next to the couch.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked Saylah.

She babbled and reached for my face. I lifted her so we were looking at eachother and she pulled me into a hug by my face.

"Wow, your stronger than you look." I laughed.

"Rafe?" I heard from the corridor.

"Baby, in here." I said loud enough for her to hear.

Y/n walked into the living room with tears in her eyes.

"Come here baby." I said lifting one of my arms motioning her towards me.

She shuffled over to me and laid her head on my shoulder once she sat down. She scooted as close to me as she could before sighing.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I woke up and you guys weren't there." She said trembling.

"I'm sorry. You were sleeping I I brought you upstairs. Saylah was with Rose when we got back." I told her.

She hummed in response as her eyes focused on Saylah.

"Are you ok?" I asked as my fingers ran through her hair.

"Yea I'm ok, I think I just have so much going on inside of me and I'm just emotional so I'm think I'm just gonna rest for a couple of days. Is that ok?" She asked.

"Yea sure, are you gonna stay here or go back to the Chateau?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"Can I stay here..?" She looked at me pouting.