xxxvii. youtube

maire brin has uploaded a new video:
peer pressuring my roommate into cleaning
out his closet :)
✧∘ ࿐ ཾ

  aaron walked into the room and into frame in a large pink t-shirt, danny devito's face printed onto it with a random dog like it was a 80s portrait. before he could say anything, maire was already shaking her head from her seat on the floor, "absolutely not."

"oh," aaron answered, grinning as he pointed to the shirt, "this is definitely coming to la with me."

"no, that is going straight to donations." maire nodded once, absolutely

"why? so you can sneak it into your closet when we're taking them to donations?" aaron mocked her, "no, you're just being a fun-sucker for the sake of the vlog."

"isn't devito in the cast of your film?" she asked, amused but exasperated

"and?" he questioned

maire sighed, shaking her head and giving it in, "take it off."

aaron pumped his arm in victory before starting to pull the shirt up, which maire edited over with a black box, "hey!" she exclaimed, "not on camera."

aaron threw his head back laughing, disappearing back off camera while maire shook her head and sighed, putting her head in her hands as she smiled, "oh boy."

    the pair sat down on the floor in front of her camera, propped up on an ottoman to give it some height, as máire reached forward to adjust a setting and then pulled back to reveal the two sitting side by side

"hello everyone! if you're new here, my name is máire and today i am joined by my lovely roommate —" she paused herself to let aaron introduce himself

"i'm aaron." the man raised his hand awkwardly, looking at himself in the lens of the camera with a tight lipped smile

"you may recognize him from being killed off in his first marvel movie." máire quipped, amusing herself with her own joke

"and how many marvel movies have you been in?" aaron asked, waiting for an answer maire did not give, "exactly, zero, that's what i thought."

  maire clapped her hands and took a deep breath to move on, "anyways, aaron here is actually abandoning me in the new year for a couple of months to go film a wee movie, and while he's packing for la we thought to do some closet cleaning out as well!"

  "and also film it! for some reason, i don't know," he gestured to the camera, with an outstretched arm, "i guess so all of you can also judge what's left over in the drudges of my closet, too!"

  "mate," maire looked over to aaron, "you've got to look into the lens and not at the viewfinder, you're not supposed look at yourself."

aaron looked back to her in confusion, an eyebrow raised, "we're making videos on a website breeding ground for narcissists to listen to themselves, and we're not supposed to look at ourselves?"