Chapter 11

_______________________________

Reign White
_____________________

The next morning, I woke up earlier than intended as Caden disturbed my peace by saying we needed to leave earlier for school than expected.

It was the first day of our academic year at the Ravenhill Academy, where River and I were going to be accompanied by Xavier, Adrian and Caden.

Surprisingly, Caden had taken up the position of the assistant basketball coach at the Academy for experience, hence looking after the amazing feats of the younger brothers in the past few years, keeping them in line.

When I was going downstairs, I received a text from Lucas, my best friend and closest subordinate. It said that the few of his people had infiltrated the mafia I suspected the most.

I smiled lightly as I almost skipped the rest of my way to the dining room, when I noticed the absence of one of my dear brothers.

"Where's Adrian?" River asked before I could.

"Didn't he tell you'll? He left last night to visit his maternal grandparents in LA. His visit had been delayed for a long time, so he took the opportunity to visit them yesterday." Aunt Iris replied.

River, Xavier, Elena, as well as Alexander, Alistair and Ethan's heads snapped towards her, but perhaps for very different reasons.

I looked at our granduncle Houston as he subtly shook his head, indicating he knew nothing about this, as a dark light flashed through my eyes, as we ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

After breakfast, I went to get ready and walked to the garage where River, Xavier and Caden were waiting for me, beside a beautiful black SUV.

Sweet.

Ravenhill Academy was famous for its academic and athletic qualifications as it had one of the best basketball and quiz team. It was also quite well known for its library which held an abundance of books of different genres from various famous as well as lesser known authors.