chpt.14

Jiraya

"It's about time y'all two came back, Kay been starving us to death she can't cook like you" CJ said as I walk in the door while August was getting the bags.

"Whatever but you ate though" Kay said walking towards me as we both hug.

"Tori what is going to do with him" I say to Tori, "Nothing he been harassing Nai and Lonnie every since he been coming over".

"Mommy mommy I miss you so much" Sanai ran up to me and held onto my legs. I pick her up and place kisses all over her face, was you being good for cousin Kay"?

"Yeah we had fun and CJ was getting on me and Lonnie nerves" she say looking over at CJ.

"Girl bye you too young to have nerves" he fan her off.

"You don't miss me baby girl" August said walking over to me looking at Sanai.

"Of course I miss you daddy, what you got me" Sanai got out my arms into August.

"Dang can I at least get some love first plus I got you a puppy remember".

"Well we family so I know you got ya homie something right" CJ said with his hands out.

We end up buying t-shirts and other stuff from the little gift shop, "Of course CJ I got you something expect you didn't get no shirt I got you something better than that" I went inside my purse and pull out a variety bag of different types of flavor lemon heads.

"Ahh Jay you the real MVP girl, its been so long since I had these oh my gosh I think I just went to heaven" he began to hug the bag and holding it like a pillow.

"Jay why? He don't need all of that" Tori said while laughing.

"Okay so I'm planning my baby shower and it's like right around the corner, meaning Kay and Jay I need a couple of things like balloons, paper plates, and some napkins I have the rest".

"That's all Tori? You don't need me to decorate or something" I say.

"No I got that plus CJ help me so we good".

Once they left I went to go wash up and put on some comfortable clothes, I was sitting on the bed watching August packing up for the tour. I was getting upset all over again but I refuse to show it.

"Why you packing so soon"? I ask now sitting india style on the bed.

"I'll be leaving next week so mind as well be prepare" he say while walking into the closet.

I took a deep breath and left out the room to go check up on Sanai who was playing with Kalonnie, Sometimes I have this feeling that August is going to fool around and mess up but I try not to think that maybe it's just me overreacting.

CJ

"See I knew Jay and Aug love me I feel so special" I say to Tori while eating on my twelevth bag of lemon heads.

"Give me the bag you didn't even eat yet" Tori try to take my babies away from me which I end up putting them behind my back.

"Now now Tori baby you know the rules, I don't play about these".

"I'm not about to deal with your candy up and get ready for dinner" she say as she wobble her way back in the kitchen.

"Baby you look sexy pregnant" I say walking over to her wrapping my arms around her belly, then all of a sudden I felt little man kicking.

"Did you feel your son kicking"?

"Yeah that's something huh"? I still had my hand on her stomach while he was moving around. We already have a name for our son we just going to wait and tell the rest at the baby shower.

"Are you going to invite your brother"? I ask hoping she wouldn't snap on me.

"No I'm not, he's my brother and all I love him to death but I can't stand him right now. Can we just eat and talk about something else" she got out my grip and sat at the table. I fix my plate and sat across from her, tomorrow everyone coming over and I invited Josh and JJ end up calling me saying he was coming by which I told him not to come but he's coming anyway, I hope Tori don't get buck when she see Justin.