― thirty six.

❝the fact that you're not even scared to jump off is concerning me❞―sakusa y/n

the fact that you're not even scared to jump off is concerning me
sakusa y/n

BUNGEE JUMP!

y/n shivered at the memory as it wasn't very pleasing to herself. but ignoring that, she needed to focus the matter right now. few moments later, niita drove them to the location which was koi no kuchi canyon, yasohachi bridge.

"once you confirm a cursed spirits here, i'll lower a veil" nitta said to the group of four.

"roger!" yuuji answered as he pulled a string of vinyl string.

after nitta took off, y/n glanced at yuuji and the vinyl string again.

"yuuji, i hope what you're about to do is not my expectation" she crossed her arms.

yuuji pouted "eh, but maybe it's the way to lure the cursed spirits!"

"well, use another way instead of... that!" y/n jabbed his chest with her index finger.

"oh, come on! besides, i really want to try bungee jump off this bridge!"

"you want to have a death wish, yuuji?!"

"y/n, please!"

"if you really want to die early, then just do it!"

nobara and megumi deadpanned at the bickering duo. a sudden thought appeared in nobara's head and put her fist on her palm.

"why don't you two try it?" nobara smiled.

yuuji and y/n stare at her, one was beaming while the other one was surprised. of course the germaphobe would reject that suggestion. as if she wanted to bungee jump off the bridge. more like bungee jump off to her death-

"nice plan, kugisaki! y/n, you're coming with me!" and he proceed to swept y/n off from her feet.

"o-oi, what are you doing-?!"

"let's tie ourselves together and-"

"yuuji, you're being ridiculous now-!"

"-jump!"

a high pitched scream echoed the bridge, nobara was laughing at the germaphobe's reaction while megumi just sighed. yuuji was carrying y/n in bridal style and both her hands wrapped around his neck.

"i swear to the almighty god, after this I WILL END YOUR LIFE, ITADORI YUUJI-!"

"ahaha-! i can't-! your reaction-!" nobara laughed even harder.

time skip

after the chaotic moment, the teenagers sat down as boredom took over them. the plan was resulted in failure. y/n groaned and glanced towards yuuji. his cheek was still swollen from a hard punch by y/n but he managed to withstand it because boi he strong.

"hey, we didnt find hide nor hair of any cursed spirit" nobara said.

y/n just sighed at her, almost wanting to drop this mission. nitta came back and picked them up then drove towards a nearby convenience store. they regrouped back and discussed the matter again.

"we didn't sense any presences nor residuals" y/n told the pudding haired female.

"i see, which mean this isn't it. guess it's back to square one" nitta sighed.

"but isn't it bad if we took long?" yuuji spoke up.

"why?" answered nobara.

"well, it's a famous haunted location, right? there might still be plenty of others who got cursed. and right now the death rate's at 100%. we don't want to see any others die, right?" yuuji said.

"mhm" y/n replied.

nitta interrupted the mood by saying "ding ding!" catching their attentions.

"bungee jumping was all at the rage then, right? so maybe the acting of jumping off is the key?" said nitta.

yuuji and nobara had another cute iconic duo moment as both blocked their faces with their own treats, the cute animated expressions on them.

"did she really say "ding ding!"? did she really say that?"

"she did! she did!"

boo i hate going back to school smh