Chapter XVIII

"𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 me, is [y/n]-chan here? My name is Ka

"𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 me, is [y/n]-chan here? My name is Ka... Kagura Sohma." The brunette nervously started playing with her hairpin that resembled a Phoenix.

"[y/n]-sama is inside, she's trying to stop Kyo-kun's from wrestling with the chives." The girl let out a gasp and ran immediately inside the house. "[y/n]-chan!"

[y/n] felt a disturbance in the air, a shiver so cold she grimaced. "[y/n] are you okay? Do you feel cold? Come here, let's cuddle." Shigure invited, patting his lap in the process. Before the girl could do anything, the doors behind her slid open.

'I should've predicted this...' Kagura jumped on top of the girl, making the two land on the ground painfully. Well it was mostly [y/n] withering in pain, she was the one who broke Kagura's fall after all.

"I missed you so much!" Squishing her cheeks with the [h/c] haired female who looked like she was being chocked to death. "H-hey! Release [y/n] already!" Kyo yelled at the girl. She stopped her antics, eye's filling up with tears.

"K-Kyo... h-how... HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY TIME WITH [Y/N]-CHAN!" A punch was thrown the poor boy's way. His body flew across the room, breaking down Shigure's door, while Kagura sprinted to give him a beating. "YOU JERK!"

Shigure sighed, with [y/n] in his arms, he sadly glanced at his broken doors. "Why is everyone so fond of breaking my house?" [y/n] caught Tohru's expression, watching the scene unfold.

She yawned tiredly, "Don't worry about it. That's just how Kagura expresses affection."

"I-I see..." Still Tohru was shocked by the massive personality switch.

"She may not act like it, but she's two years older than us." Yuki explained, "And she's a part of the zodiac." Tohru's eyes widened with glee.

"I knew it! What year is she?" Shigure smiled, "I think you'll know it after watching her for a while."

After punching him for what seemed like forever, Kyo was knocked out cold. "K-Kyo-kun! Who would to such a terrible thing?!" Shigure frowned, "That would be you."

Calming down a bit, they all sat down near the table. With Kagura clinging onto [y/n] who was patting her hair softly. "I'm sorry about that... I was just too excited. It was partly Kyo-kun's fault though, he ruined my moment with [y/n]-chan."

"Only because it looked like you were about to kill her!" She hugged [y/n] tighter.

"I would never do that to [y/n]-chan! I am her future wife after all! You were witness to my proposal!" To say Shigure and Yuki glaring at the girl would be an understatement. If looks could kill, Kagura would've been six feet under.

"Only because you threatened me to be there!" [y/n] glanced at the girl making Kagura immediately settle down beside her. "I mean, we've been best friends our whole lives. She saved me, and I love her. So wouldn't it be wrong if I didn't marry her?"