Wet Blu

Blu

When I awoke the next morning, a note from my father sat on my nightstand.

I'm sorry about last night- Dad

At least he apologized, I thought to myself. I jumped off my mattress excited to see Matthew again today. I pulled out my favorite cardigan, tank top and a pair of shorts. I put my hair into a French braid as my mom entered my room. She read the card shaking her head. She knows he's ridiculous and treats me like I'm six, but I always feel she's afraid of him so she doesn't speak up for herself or me.

"Honey, your father needs you home by five o'clock today. We are having dinner with our neighbors from the beach house in Cabo. It's your Katie attire tonight." My mom said as I looked at the clock that read two o'clock. I groaned and glared at her as I left my room. I walked outside and got in my car. I slammed my head on the steering wheel, breathing slowly trying to calm the rage forming in my chest.

Seriously, my parents couldn't be anymore full of themselves. I'm the kid here, no kid I know goes to as many dinner parties as I do. I go to so many people don't even see me slip a glass of champagne off the tray. Sad right, I know.

My parents need to get a grip. This is the last time I'm doing this and I'm telling them tonight. I curved the corner hard to see a sight of Matthew shirtless from afar through my windshield. I would've most definitely crashed had there been anyone in front of me. His toned skin mixed with his biceps could kill a girl with one look. He didn't even look my way when I got out the car.

"How's your car doing?" He said as I put my hands on my hips sassily. "What about me?" I said in my best "I'm perfect and better than everyone" voice.

"Oh, you?" He said with a chuckle at the end. "You look nice today." I said to him as he put his tools away. "I bet I do." He said making me laugh.

"I'm fine, as a matter of fact if that matters at all." I said as I plopped down on the hood of his car in the garage not thrilled with how he was ignoring me. The sun was beaming and I was burning up. He grabbed his soap bucket and the hose turning toward me. I lifted my hands up shaking them frantically as he sprayed the hose and water flew everywhere.

I squealed as he chased me around the car and continued hitting me with the freezing water. I collapsed on the ground and cried out in agony. He immediately stopped and fell by my side cupping my face in his hands.

"I'm sorry Blu! Did I hurt you?" He said as he dropped the hose and I softly whimpered. I reached gently behind his back and grabbed the handle.

"Blu, are you okay?" He said as I tried to smile. "No I'm all wet. I'd feel better if you'd give me a kiss." I said with a smirk. He leaned forward as I pulled the hose and let the water erupt in his face a little. I giggled hysterically as I ran with the hose in my hand.

"Priceless, just priceless." I said as I wiped my eyes from laughing so hard. "I didn't know you were such a good actor." He said as he batted his eyes with out even noticing which made my body do things I didn't know it could do.

He started walking towards me. He grabbed the hose out of my hand and flung it across the dirt pathway. He grabbed my waist with eagerness as my breath hitched in my throat. He lightly spoke into my soul as he whispered something. My eyes were closed and I could feel myself loosing a grip on reality.

"Do that again and you'll suffer the consequences." He said as he pulled away and I frowned at him. This boy will surely be the death of me. I tried to control myself, but I couldn't resist it. I followed slowly after him and turned him around as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist he caught me with a smirk. He slowly rested me on the hood of his car.