new girl

Y/n's pov:
Ugh the taxi was small.... I swear to God Jin was hogging up the whole seat... He told that he is gonna send someone from the company to search for it.

We entered the mansion.... Jin unlocked the main door.... As we entered.... We saw... JHOPE, JUNGKOOK, NAMJOON AND SUGA having their times of their life relaxing on the couch.

Jin:YAAAAAAHHAGXHFBDNJDGSNZBRHFFBDBHDBDBDBDNBDJFVBBDJDBCBDBVBCHFJRKFFJFNFBFNDBVDKSKSJDGFBCKKDKCCBDNJFBDHDDBDVDVDBDBVFVHBDBDBDDBJDBDBEHHDHCHCBVDBDBDBFBFNNFBFVFVDBFVFFBFHBDDNDYYRJDHFHFHDHDHD. (His iconic rap)

Jhope: huh?

V: what the fuck are u guys doing here?

Namjoon: we got overwhelmed by the crowd so we came here.

Jimin: whattt... We were supposed to be together.

Suga: shut it..im trying to sleep.... We r not in a relationship... We got overwhelmed by the crowd so we came back.... We can do this again some time.

Y/n: so u took the van too?

Jungkook: obviously... How were we supposed to come home then.

Jhope: can't believe u guys spent 4 hours shopping.

Y/n: YOU JERK! WE WERE NOT SHOPPING WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU! MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME... AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON JIN IN THE TAXI.... LIKE.... DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO ADJUST?

Jin: y-yah how is the blame coming to me.

Namjoon: listen... Y/n...we don't have a strong brothers sister relationship... So please... Don't expect any brotherly acts from us.

Y/n: oh please... U being loving is the last thing I want... But I did not expect u to steal the van.

Namjoon: I didn't stea-

I didn't let him finish... I just went into my room unbothered.

-next morning-
I woke up while groaning... I have university today...
My outfit'

At university everyone was whispering while I was walking thru the hallways

At university everyone was whispering while I was walking thru the hallways... But u know what.... I DON'T CARE....

The best part is that everyone is scared of me bcz I'm jins sister... Like... Do u even know how cool tht is?

-in class-

Ms. Dong: class... There is a new transfer student from Shanghai joining us today.... Pls come in...

?? : hello... I am Xiao Lei Ming.. I'm from Shanghai in China... Nice to meet u....

She said timidly playing with her skirt.

The teacher dismissed her and she took a seat infront of me.... I could tell she is gonna be a bullies victim.... Well... I am not gonna bully her... But if she causes any trouble for me... I will make sure she knows the meaning of bully.... I sound  like a monster don't I?

Anyways... There is a group project and I have been paired with lil miss shy.....

I couldn't care less about these projects....

I was arranging my books in the locker... After I was done I shut it close only to find Ming standing there... I gotta admit... It scared the freak out of me.... Well... I flinched a little.

Ming: oh... Umm.. I'm sorry for startling u.

Y/n: yea yea it's fine..... I didn't hear u coming... Anyways whatsup?

Ming: about the project...

Y/n: oh yea... We'll work on it later... I gotta go now I'm hungry af.

Ming: but it is due in two days.

She whispered... Man she's really shy.

Y/n: umm.... Ok? I can come to ur house if u want.

Ming: umm... U see... My family just moved from Shanghai so there's alot of cleaning left.

She said whispering.
Aishhh... I don't want her to come to my house... It's tooo..... Intense... But then again... I hv no option.

Y/n: k fine... Gimme ur number... I'll text u my address and u can come by in the evening.

-to be continued-