𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Secure channel seven.", Steve said talking into his communicator.

"Seven secure. So did you do anything fun Saturday night?", you ask.

" Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... No, not really.", he said.

"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.", Nat said.

"That's why I don't ask.", Steve replied.

"Too shy or too scared?", you ask

"Too busy.", he says and jumps out of the jet.

"Was he wearing a parachute?", STRIKE agent asked.

"No he wasn't Rumlow answered.

"Show off.", you say as you roll your eyes and grab a chute.

After strapping on your parachute you jump and the other follow.

As you are about to land you see a pirate holding up his gun at Steve. You quickly blast him back as you land.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, well what can I say. You're pretty helpless without me.", you say as you take off the chute and Natasha lands.

"So what about the nurse that lives across the hall from you?", you ask.

"Yeah she seems kind of nice.", Nat says.

"Seriously? Secure the engine room and then find me a date.", he said.

"Ever heard of multi-tasking Cap?", you ask.

You jump down the railing with Nat and then part ways. You walk down some stairs and press your self to the wall. You could hear the voice of two men speaking. You take a peek and see that they were unarmed.

"Perfect.", you say to yourself. You then walk out of your hiding spot towards them.

"Hello boys~", you say and wink. They take out their daggers and then run towards you. You quickly form a spear from ice on instinct. When the first man comes towards you he throws his dagger. You dodge it and then throw the spear at him. You quickly blast the other one back and freeze him.

"That was easier than expected.", you say looking at the two pirates. "Oh well."

You then walk towards the room where the hostages were being held. 

"Rumlow I'm on my way to the hostages.", you speak into the earpiece.

"Alright I'm almost there.", Rumlow answered.

When you reach there you see the pirate guarding the room taking to the person inside and Rumlow sneak up behind him. When the man turns around Rumlow shoots him with hs stun gun.

Rumlow and another STRIKE Agent place a bomb on the locked door and you stand beside them with your weapon. Another STRIKE agent gets in position.

 "STRIKE in position.", Rumlow spoke.

"Natasha, what's your status?", you hear Steve ask but he gets no reply

"Come on Arachnid, we haven't got all day.", you speak into the earpiece.

"Hang on!", Nat says. "Engine Room secure."

"On my mark. 3,2,1", Steve said.

All of a sudden gunfire is heard throughout the ship. Rumlow blows the door open and teh STRIKE agents shoot everyone and you blast them back.