¹⁹ ❘❘ ᵘᵐᵇʳᵉˡˡᵃ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵘᵐᵇʳᵉˡˡᵃ ▸ ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

The following day, the storm surge had finally ceased as the forecast said that it had already left your area. When morning came and the sun was just barely starting to make its appearance on the sky, a loud honk of car blared outside your house.

It was one of Bokuto's older sister and upon getting a closer look, you can see her strong resemblance to the childish ace. Both having quiet similar pointed shape of nose, bright golden eyes, and dyed white hair. She was smoking hot, and that sole fact surely made you induce in an internal gay panic.

In a wholehearted manner, she bows a multiple times and even gave you a tender embrace, which causes you to become a red-faced stuttering mess. Though, that was just her way of showing her utmost gratitude to you for taking care of their precious 'baby Kou'.

Stating that your were simply glad to help, you wave them goodbye before they drove off back to their home. But not without an enthusiastic thank you for your warm hospitality, and a rib-crushing parting hug from the bubbly captain.

After they left, you shortly tidy up your self, feed your little cat its breakfast, then head to school right away. Today was the day for exams, and that indicates that the regular volleyball practice schedule you were accustomed to attend for both morning and afternoon, are cancelled.

Upon arriving at the school and with a handful of knowlege up within your sleeve that you learned along the way― courtesy of teaching Bokuto the prior night― you were quiet confident at the answers you wrote on the questionnaires provided for the test. Feeling just a measly scarce amount of worry and dread that you might fail.

The despicable amount of inquiries you have to either answer or solve sure is a pure torture to any human brain, but you managed to finish everything with a few minutes to spare. Only one or two math and physics problems were left unanswered by the least.

At the present time, it was already after school and you were standing by the school's patio. One hand clutching your bookbag's strap as the other holds a small book. Your eyes skim through the words as the heaven's heavy downpour became your white background noise. Though, it isn't as intense as the storm last night.

Only a few students were loitering around in the school grounds considering the fact that the last bell had rung 25 minutes ago. Most of them had already gone home, or hanging out elsewhere to rejoice for making it out alive from the excruciating exams. You would've been already in your workplace, if only weren't because of your teacher who asked for you to stay behind and help her check some of the test papers.

"H-Hi, L/N-san."

You whirl your head to your left to face the speaker, meeting a pair of blue aquatic eyes and soft blonde locks as you did so. A small close-lipped smile attained your lips upon recognizing him. "Ah­― hey..."

The male is none other than Fuyou; the member of basketball team who admitted his admiration for you back then, in the very front of the whole volleyball club.

It is barefaced that the lad still somewhat carry those kind of feelings for you, especially when there's always a tinge of pink on his cheeks whenever you two will encounter or speak to each other.

With a light blush visible and a foldable umbrella in his grasp, he asks if you need to share an umbrella and even stutteringly offer to walk you home.

In a polite manner, you thank him for his courtesy and decline his proposal, saying that you have your own and you're just waiting for the rain to get lighter. Nodding, he bid you a curt goodbye before he take off, walking through the rain under his white umbrella.