This Isn't Luck ; Chapter 1

Hitoshi Shinsou was wondering what the universe had against him. You see, he was in a bit of a pickle. One of which, he happened to be the centre and victim of.

He could hear the snickers of his tormentors from his position on the ground, one of which had their leg held out.

Tripped. Shinsou had been tripped. While he was carrying food, no less. Now, he lay on the ground. With what was going to be his lunch covering his face and all over the ground infront of him. Lady luck really didn't like him it seemed.

He muttered curses under his breath as he began to push himself off the floor, only to be shoved back down by the one who tripped him.

"You alright down there, freak?" His tormentor asked, faking a voice of concern only to spit the last word with hostility.

Shinsou heard laughs echo throughout the hall, from bystanders to his tormentors goons. But other then that, no one said anything else regarding the situation.

It didn't surprise Shinsou, he had stopped hoping for someone to come and assit him when this happened by the end of his first year at Middle school. Now he was in his last year, nearing his graduation.

Oh how Shinsou wished he could use his quirk against the bastards who stopped him from getting back onto his feet. But he knew it would be better not to get in trouble by the school for using his 'villainous' quirk.

He sent a glare at the boy above him. This action caused his bullies smirk to widened.

"Whats the matter? The villain got something to say?" The bully mocked, swatting down besides Shinsou, who still lay on the ground.

Shinsou couldn't risk opening his mouth, knowing it would only cause him more trouble. He looked away from his tormentor, pushing himself to sit up. This time, his wasn't pushed back down.

He looked around the corridor the whole situation was taking place in, some people had stopped to watch and others simply walked past like it wasn't happening at all.

Shinsou scoffed.

He looked down at his front, not caring to listen to whatever his bully was now saying. It was a mess, he didn't have an extra shirt on him today. Well, he had. But that one was ruined this morning when he had water poured all over him.

Luckily, it was nearing the end of the day. So he might be able to get away with changing into his sports uniform for the last two periods.

"Hey, are you listening to me freak?" Shinsou looked back at his tormentor after his hair was yanked roughly.

He sent a glare towards the bully. "Clearly your to stuipd to notice when someone is ignoring you." Shinsou snapped, pushing the hand of the tormentor that was still holding his hair in a nearly painful grip.

The bullies smirk fell, clearly he hadn't expected Shinsou to be so bold as to back talk to him. Even his goons didn't say anything for a moment.

"You little-"

"I don't have time to listen to you right now, or the patience. Thanks to you, I need to go change for the second time today." Shinsou said, mumbling the last part to himself. What he said was true, be didn't have it in him that day to deal with the guy and his friends.

He began getting himself onto his feet, leaving his bully swating on the ground.

He had began walking away, wipping some of the food off his face while he did so with his uniform sleeve, when all of a sudden water was pouring onto his head. For the second time that day.

He turned around, his tormentors smirk having returned. He held a now empty water bottle in his hand. Only the tormentor and his goons laughed, everyone else in the corridor only glanced at them before ignoring the scene.