Chapter 45

Several months went by and it was a week before graduation. Professor Elden has started respecting students more and keeping his ground. The seniors were on their week break before graduation day.

"It seems as our class year is gonna end soon. We're gonna graduated atlas." Charlotte said while spinning her pen.

"I guess so." Huston replied with his legs crossed on the table.

"I'm bored." Ain joined.

"Hmm. Should we go on a trio trip? I heard there's a boat trip to an island tomorrow, we can get tickets if we're lucky enough." Huston suggested.

"Sure."

"Well we better hurry and get them before they run out. Three tickets it is."

Charlotte disappeared into thin air and came back in an instant with three tickets in hand.

"So, shall we get packing?"

"..."

"Uh. Yeah."

They went back to the separate room to gather tropical clothing and daily necessities for tomorrow's trip.

-

It was the next day and they requested a few days off from the academy. The three had gathered in front of the academy building and entered the carriage to the dock destination where they gave the tickets in to the worker.

The three were standing in front of the ship ready to board.

"Woah."

"Mmm. Impressive indeed."

-

After the three got onto the ship. They laid their items in their room as they need a day to arrive at their destined destination. It was a three person room.

It was only mid ride till they heard random banging noises on the ship. They ran outside to check out the commotion only to find out a bigger ship has aimed for them. To make matters worse, it was raining.

"Are they pirates?" Huston asked.

"How would I know?" Charlotte replied.

"We didn't even bring our swords." Huston said.

Ain and Charlotte looked at each other, then back at Huston. Huston looked confused.

"You suddenly forgot that two gods are on board huh." Charlotte said while facepalming.

Ain and Charlotte ran up to the intruders and they noticed. The group of pirate's moves were fast but not fast enough. There were 11 intruders on the ship. Their leader was easy to spot out of the bunch, he wore a fancier pirate suit with a hat. Charlotte took 5 and Ain took the other 5, dealing with the leader later.

A moment later, they easily tied each group of 5 to the pole. They then went up to the startled leader. Charlotte grabbed him by the collar,

"State your business."

"I.. please don't hurt me!"

"That's not what I asked for. Why did you barge into our vacation ship?"

"M-my crew just wanted to have the treasures to ourselves..!"

"..."

"Throw them into the sea?" Ain suggested.

"Let's just throw them back to their ship, we can throw them into the sea if they try and intrude again."

Each of them grabbed two at a time and threw them back to their ship, once everyone was back they hurried up and fled.

-

"Well, that was boring."

-

Their ship started to move again and the two went back to their room, Huston following. They went to sleep.

It was the next morning, a person knocked on their door and it woke Huston up. He went to check and it seems that they have arrived at their destination.

"Okay."

He walked towards the two and woke them up, they packed up their luggage and went off the ship. There was an amazing resort in front of them, the three were captivated. They went to check in and went to their room.

"Woah."

They jumped on their own beds in excitement.

-

They were at the all you eat buffet that was located in the resort. Their eyes sparkled with joy as they picked out different mouth-watering delicacies.

They sat and ate happily, their mood went down when Prince Louis showed up at their table. They all looked displeased with his arrival.

"Hey Charlotte."

"Hey."

"..."

"What brings you here?"

"We're just having a trip before graduation."

"I see you guys are enjoying your time here."

"Yeah."

"Till you showed up." Ain inaudibly mumbled.

"Well I'll see you."

"Alright."

The awkward tension dropped when he left and they enjoyed the rest of the day just relaxing and taking a break from the world.

-

"There's a climb to the mountains and an extra hunt along the way tomorrow, do you guys wanna participate?"

"I don't see why not, let's sign up."

"Okay."

-

They went to the booth and signed up. The person assigned their groups.

"You three are in group D with 2 others people and a special trained guide. We will assign you all with some weapons when you hunt wild animals."

The person gave wrist bands to the three for tomorrow's climb and hunt.

-

It was the next day, they got dressed up in pants and shirts fit for adventures.

They gathered up at the group's supposed area. There were four groups and A, B, C and D. They were the last group.

"Hello, I'm your guide. Elmer."

"Hi! I'm Liz!"

"TJ."

-

"Alright, here are your bows and blades. Use them wisely."

They all nod in agreement, then they listened to the guide list the rules.

"Okay, since I'm done with the rules. Let's go, it takes around 5 hours to fully climb this mountain so be ready."

"Okay."

-

They gathered boar heads and rabbit heads along with some common animal's heads. It was a brutal scene but they coped with it.

They were one fourth to the mountain top.