𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Screw everything!!!

   HES COMINGG YEEEESSSSSS.  REUNITEDDDD WOO WOO-

    "Oh lord what am I suppose to do- this or this- Oh my goodness - ARRRGHHHH" Seojun threw the dress shirt he was holding onto the bed, proceeding to hold of his hair with both hands out of frustration. 

   Wondering why he's acting shit? well. Jiwoo is coming today, and he's so biased with homeboy Jiwoo, not forgetting their friends too BUT!!! Jiwoo is his favourite of all, followed by the rest of the characters of course.

  Anyways, Earlier, the young man had receive a call from Suhan who informed him of Union and Shinhwa will be arriving today wanting to let the younger know before hand, and it is estimated Union they'll arrive around an hour or less, which then predicted less then 50 minutes or so. As for Shinhwa they are predicted to come around 30 minutes or less after Union. 

  "Argh....You know what.." Seojun who finally gather himself up spoke with slight frustration, snatched a dress shirt, with light brown pants, getting himself changed by immediately stripping  his bathrobe which revealed some good views as he doesn't wore anything but a boxer.

   Other then that is fine. He then quickly wore the dress shirt that is quite large, but then tucked the shirt inside his pants, pulling them out for little space when moving, then Seojun moved on towards the wardrobe opening one of the cabinet taking out a few accessories to match with his current attire.

   It didn't took a lot of time, as he immediately choose a silver watch, and few pure silver rings placed one his left fingers, with one ring on his index finger by the right side of his hands. Spraying few shots of lavender perfume, light and fresh, floral but not overwhelming heavy.

    Seojun then styled his hair, before then observing himself by the body mirror, making sure he looks nice enough which is more then the word 'Nice' Because no matter what he'll wear he somehow managed to pull if off nicely. 

[A/N: Pics not mine, I just combined them but Look at em rINGs]

    "Alright, alright.....Lets go, you can do this sweetheart" The man said to himself, as in comforting before getting few things he'll needed for short interview with the new coming Shinhwa and Union. 

  "Okay, Lets do this!!" The man shouted, with joy clenching both hand in front of his chest, loud enough to be heard by the passer by outside his room, either way Seojun walk himself towards the elevator after checking everything is there, leaving the room.

   Once arrived inside, the young man pressed the "L" button that indicated Lobby, reminding himself to remember where to greet the students are 'actually' outside in the hot sun's rays. And thats where he'll be waiting for the two association, along side with Suhan welcoming them to the Academy.