five.

Track : Kiss Me — Ed Sheeran

"Mind telling us what that was about, Juliet?" Niall giggled, stepping into the boy's room later that night, Merlot following closely behind him carrying bags of candy. "You were literally locked in an embrace with world-renowned artist Harry Styles... Playing with his hair... With that huge, beautiful, totally-in-love loopy grin of yours... its the first time I've seen you smile that big around an Alpha."

"Oh, come off it, Niall," Louis embarrassingly said, pulling his comforters further up his body, covering his chin, watching as his cousin and sister went to lay down on their stomachs on opposite sides of him. "It was a miracle that nobody except the two of you caught us that way."

"Harry values his privacy a lot. Most especially tonight — it was like his going away party and nearly everyone in that bar was somewhat close to him. You don't have to worry about that," Niall shrugged. He poked Louis's leg, a knowing smile creeping on his lips, "Anyways. Spill, Lou."

"What is there to tell?" Louis's cheeks were turning pink, swirling his index finger on his soft sheets.

"You haven't even started telling us what happened between you and Harry, and yet you're already blushing!" Merlot pointed at her brother with wide eyes as she took a bite off the strawberry tape candy hanging from her mouth. "Oh my god.... This is really happening."

"What is happening?" Louis exclaimed cluelessly.

"You're in love with Harry fuckin' Styles, Lou!" Niall squealed, collapsing beside Louis on the bed, Merlot squealing with him, laughing in both glee and mirth. "Oh my god!"

"It's two in the morning. Quiet down!" Louis hushed the two, sitting up from the bed, eyes wide in worry. "If father hears you two... I'll be in so much trouble. And I'm not in love, for God's sake."

"Not in love — yet. Juliet, this is literally amazing," Merlot coo'ed, moving to sit down beside Louis. She rested her head on her brother's shoulder, extending her hand to the ceiling, "Louis Tomlinson-Styles... It literally sounds so good, Boo. Oh my god — both of you look really good together, too."

"You got that right, Mer. They're both actually so hot together," Niall nodded, resting his head on Louis's other shoulder. "That picture of the both of you that I took is proof enough of it." He looked at Louis, a desperate look on his face, "Oh my god, Lou, please tell us what happened."

"Well, uh..." Louis trailed off, pink cheeks and a light smile playing on his lips. "I don't even know where to start..."

"Didn't you guys see Damien first?"

"Yeah..."

"Start from there," Niall blinked at his beloved cousin. "We want to hear it."

Louis took a deep breath, sparing his cousin and sister a glance, before he started off his story, beginning from when Damien had urged him to take them both back to the palace, Harry interjecting in their conversation, and all the way down to when the two had interrupted them.

"Wait — so you two were just hugging?" Niall asked for clarification, snagging a piece of candy from Merlot's stash that was placed on Louis's lap. "Just hugging? That's it?"

"Well, we were holding hands at some point," Louis mumbled, cheeks turning an even more avid shade of pink, contrasting against his glowing tan skin.

"Did he kiss you?" Merlot urged, eyes wide and curious.

"Not on the lips!" Louis protested, shaking his head rapidly, his blue eyes wide and frantic.

"Oh my god, this is so cute," Niall squealed even louder, shoving his head into Louis's shoulder. "Cheek kisses?"