Chapter thirty two - My baby

Matthew POV

I watched as Margaret stride in the hallway going to her next class. Boys checking on him and I hate it the way they stared at her. How I wish I can smacked their face and said fuck off.

I followed her steps since we have same class anyway. She sits in front of the class and I slid in the chair next to her. She glanced sideways and looked at me with a wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me while putting her notebook out.

"Sitting!" I told her while giving her smile.

I heard someone called me at the back and I saw a group of guys from the football team. They all have teasing looked on their face. I match their smile as I looked at them.

"Captain.. what are you doing there?" Jhonny said with a grin.

"Yeah... Is that our future Mrs. Captain?" Jasper said commented while his brows suggesting to Margaret and I nodded slowly at him.

They all looked at me shocked and stunned. They must have taken aback of my straightforward answer.

"Woah...!" I heard a wolfing sound and I know they still keep teasing me .I just turn my attention back to Margaret whose know clearly not amuse of my little interaction with my team.

"What babe?" I asked her as her eyes snoop closely to me.

"Stop giving your friends false information!" She hissed and I smiled. See she's not amused at all.

"Babe, you know both you and I will end soon together. I just giving them ahead information so they won't get shocked!" I said and she snorted at me.

"I told you find someone that will best suited you. We are exact opposite of each other. You're too good for me and I am bad for you. So I don't think things will work out for the both of us. I just don't want to waste your time for me!" She said and I shake my head at her.

I tuck the falling hair on her ear. And I caress her cheeks making her eyes wide and she move back avoiding my touch.

"Babe, that's why we are both good for each other. Opposite attracts ok? I don't want same personality like me. I want someone who can put me in my shoes. Someone will give me reasons to wake up every morning. I don't get bored when I am with you because you are you, you're real and natural. Those girls that you been suggesting me? They are nothing compared to you. It's my four years here in this school but never I ever feel attracted to anyone as much I am to you. For me, your my it. So please don't say something like that. My feelings are my feelings. I don't dictate my heart what to feel and not to feel. It's just happened one day that I caught the sight of you and just one click, my eyes can't seem to get off of you!" I said to her truthfully.

I eyed her carefully as I saw different emotions on her face. She looked at me with a deep frown. Before she could open her mouth to answer me. Our teacher walked in and then started the class session.

Before she turn her attention to the teacher. She looked at me and sigh then look forward to listen to our teacher.

One hours later the school bell rings and all of the students stand up as teacher dismissed the class. I turn towards her as she still sitting on her chair not moving at all.

"Let's have lunch together!" I said to her as I about to pick up her belongings so I can carry it for her. She stopped my hands and I raise her brows on me.

"Come on! Let me carry your bag! You already have books in your arms.!" I told her as I hook my hands on the strap of her bag.

"You don't have to. I can manage!" She said as she away away from me avoiding me again.

Of course I didn't listened to her. Instead I unceremoniously hold the strap of bag and put it my shoulder. She looked at me annoyed as I smiled to her.

"Told you its useless saying no to me!" I said as I walked side to side with her.

"You're so annoying Matthew!" She said can't help stomping her feet while walking.

"I swear you look like a baby when you pout babe!" I said as I smiled at her.

Honestly she really looks like a baby. Her flawlessly skin and long red hair complement each other that it looks so natural on her. Her mother is right. She looked like a walking fairy.

My feisty beautiful fairy. I mumble to myself.

"I am not a baby Matthew!" She hissed at me.

One of this day I might end up getting black eyed since I know this girl is capable of doing that. And I know she's in half way or tempted to punch me for making her annoyed.

Can't help it. I just want to express my feelings for her. I know I am pushing myself to her. But I can assure that I don't do harm on her. I just want to be with her. I love seeing her everyday.

"You're my beautiful little fairy!" I said to her softly as I whispered it in her ears making her eyes snapped at me.

"Shut up!" She glared at me as I watched her reaction. Her cheeks turns crimson and I let out a small laughed witnessing her in that kind of state. She must have feeling shy since I called her same nickname like her mom used to call her.

"What? My baby is shy?" I said and she smacked my arms.

"You and my mother have the same mouth. Stop giving me endearments!" She said softly shouted at me.

"Come on, let's hurry the cafeteria might get full when we arrived so we better hurry up!" I said to her as I change the topic.