Ch.2

I walked into the pizzeria and loked the doors behind me. It was creepier at night and i could barley see anything. I turned on the flashlight from my phone then made my was to the shared security guard office.

"Now, lets see what you do." I picked up the tablet and fipped through the cameras. Everything was normal...... except.. Freddy was missing. I had looked everywhere for him. My battery was running low. It was at 68% and it was only 1am. I needed to save power so i limited to checking only three camera's. The two closest the office and pirates cove. I was getting nervous so i played some music and sang.

"You have a lovely voice, my dear."

I whipped my head to the left and to my horror, there stood Freddy. I choked on my words. I mean what would i even say? He was a walking talking robot! The more i scooted away from him the more he got closer. Then it came to the point when my back hit the wall and i slid to the floor. Tears flowed down my warm cheeks. I tightened my eyes shut and waited for death... that is until i felt fuzzy hands wiping away the tears. I cracked open my eyes but he was gone. The only thing i saw was a piece of paper on my lap saying 'Until next time.'