Don't You (Forget About Me)

San Francisco, California
October 8th, 1985

The evening was absolutely breathtaking, a raspberry orange sunset glistening in the sky above. City dwellers passed, bags in hand as they waded in and out of outlet shops nearby. A crisp 58° made for perfect fall weather, which would normally be his favorite if he had opted for anything other than his navy denim jacket. Kai pushed his dark rimmed glasses up the base of his nose with his right hand, being that his left was preoccupied by his date's.

High school had not been kind to his hopes of finding the romance of his dreams. He'd been asked out as a joke multiple times, suffered through prom night alone with no company other than his punch glass, cried himself to sleep most nights thinking not a soul in the universe would ever love him like he'd so badly wanted.

This was now his third date with you, the first having been a candlelit dinner and the second bowling. Today's was at the cinema in the busy town square, and adding a bit of irony it was to see a film about a pair of lovers who couldn't stay away from each other no matter the consequences. It reminded him of the feelings growing in his heart, because even if he wound up alone again he'd always be glad the opportunity had risen.

"Smoothie?" he offers, and shoots you the most charming puppy-like grin as you nod in agreement and the both of you take a spot in line with the rest of the interested customers. The menu has a plethora of options, ranging from blueberry muffin to oatmeal raisin cookie. "I think I'll order the piña colada, how about you?"

"Honestly, the mixed berry one looks delicious." The scent of fruit wafted in your nostrils from the booth, so heavenly that the wait seemed like an eternity and his hand squeezes yours in his affectionately. "And since our movie starts in ten minutes, we have just enough time to stop for food inside."

"Of course." Kai retrieved your drinks after handing a twenty to the cashier and the both of you were off to your destination without a moment to spare. A sip he took and marveled at the flavor, as evident by the giddiness in his tone. "It's so incredible, really, kind of like you."

"Is that really what you think?" you subtly flirt back, and lean his cup towards you. "I'll have to try some, then." You do not take your gaze off him for a second, and your tongue to work the straw into your mouth and watch as his Adam's apple bobs nervously. "Pretty wonderful, I'd say. Like you."

A blush runs across his cheeks and he chuckles awkwardly, making it obvious his nerves had been thrown into utter chaos. He'd never been successful at winning the opposite sex over, much less getting the effort reciprocated.

You find it so unbelievably charming that he's so innocent, because if anything most men wanted nothing more than a hookup these days.  Truly refreshing it was that he was one of a kind. Who would crave a monotony? Sneaky meetings and hushed I love yous? This man was the type you could see yourself marrying and having kids with it everything went according to plan.

Kai's eyes have not left yours for a second as he holds the door open, allowing you to step through before he does like a gentleman and promising to cover every last snack you want out of pocket. Raisinets, Sour Patch Kids, pretzels and more lay in neat stacks underneath the glass casing at the refreshments counter. Dozens of popcorn boxes are stacked in a corner, the fresh kernels tempting. The soda fountain has endless options to quench thirst.

"What would you like to order?" the blonde girl working the register questions, and smiles kindly before gesturing to the menu.

"I'll take a Sour Patch Kids and a medium popcorn, please," you decide quickly and await his response.

"I'll do a medium as well and a cheese pretzel, thank you," he chimes in.

It doesn't take very long, and the both of you wander to the ticket holder who lets you pass with ease. The hallway is a bit dim, so much so that you have to squint to read the theater numbers. 8 is the one, and luckily it's not a strenuous journey over. It's mostly packed, but two seats in the very back are free.

"The back has excellent sound quality and privacy, in my opinion." The front always felt too close and the middle wasn't bad, but this was your true preference overall. "Here, you can be on the left."

Kai comfortably sits in the corner and you scooch in next to him as the previews roll.

One is for Ferris Bueller's Day Off, a comedy based off a teen who skips school and goes on a wild adventure with friends. Another comes up for Pretty In Pink, a romance about an outcast who has to choose between her nerdy classmate or the popular boy. A few more follow those, and at last the actual movie starts.

You shovel a handful of the sour gummies into your mouth, rationing through until about 40 minutes in and he finishes over half of his popcorn as the male and female lead passionately kiss. The intensity amps up, and she sheds her bra carelessly to reveal her perky breasts. Oh no. This was not exactly a way to make an impression on him, watching something explicit when you weren't even a couple yet. A profuse apology would at least make things less uncomfortable, or so you would've thought until you caught a glimpse of what he was trying ineffectively to shield.

Kai's cock was standing up in his jeans, and the bulge was so massive that it drew every ounce of oxygen from your lungs. "I'm so s-sorry," he fumbles as he takes note that you've seen it, completely embarrassed. "This doesn't normally happen in public and I don't want you think t-that I'm some type of pervert."

"Don't you worry," you mewl in a sultry tone, undoing his zipper and reveling in the panic that crosses his face. "I know a way to get rid of it for you." The tips of your fingers graze playfully against the cotton fabric of his briefs, dancing back and forth until pre-cum leaks from anticipation. "Oh, that feels so good on that big cock, doesn't it?"

"O-Ohhh," he groans, teeth biting into his rosy bottom lip as he spreads either thigh and lets you peel off the underwear until his entire member is out. Veiny and long, with small tufts of hair at the bottom, it is something to be marveled. "This is my first time, I've never been touched before."

A virgin? That is an interesting spin on things. You wrap your hand around his shaft and snicker as he trembles, caressing his flushed cheek lovingly. The pace you begin at is slow and his glasses fog from the heaving breaths that escape him, each and every pump like magic because it was a brand new sensation.

"Yeah, just like that." Kai is struggling to stifle his moans, and so you use your free hand's fingers to ram them into his throat and watch as he sucks on them desperately. It's so hot to witness his undoing and know that it is you pulling the strings.

"Such a naughty boy, wanting to cum in a place like this. I bet this is like a wet dream come true for a filthy whore like you." Degrading remarks spew out of you like venom from a snake as you grip him possessively and milk the aching girth. "You love this so much, don't you? I bet you just want to bend me over and fill every bit of my hole." It is in that moment you allow him to speak again, and he coughs as you retrieve your digits from their home.

"Please, may I." Kai's ankles are crossing as he attempts to focus on the movie instead, but the intercourse of the scene only makes the tension worse. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

You are kissing below his ear and now moving faster, edging him just enough that the closer he becomes the more the process is drawn out and just as the climax happens on screen do you let him have one of his own. And oh, does he. The creamy seed pours out of him and drips all over your knuckles, down to his balls and all over the unoccupied seat in front of him.

"Yes, baby, yes," he whimpers as he comes down from the high, arms and legs quaking so forcefully that he looks as though he could combust. Eyes on the ceiling, he lets himself relax and sighs happily before turning to you. "That was perfect."

"Looks like you're going to have to really go all out for date four, then."

The mystery of what came next, this beautiful guessing game alone was enough to keep you both smitten so far - who knew what the future held?