Chapter Five

I get bored in school so I write. lol. and this gif is literally me at parties. no shame

☟☟☟

The rest of the night I avoided Harry. My family had come back to my house for a party after and their cheerful moods just made me feel sick. A part of me was contemplating that Harry just called himself my daddy only because he was now my real step-father, but deep down I knew what he meant. I was itching to vent to someone about the situation and the first person I thought of was Christina. 

Mary, 7:14 pm: I need to tell you something..

I knew my mom would scold me if she saw my phone out while my family was here, so I hid myself in the bathroom to waste time and within seconds I got a reply from Christina. 

Christina, 7:14 pm: What? Did you finally give in to my suggestion? Daddy kink is so hot I’m serous you should try it since you barely get any action.

Mary, 7:15 pm:

Christina, 7:15 pm: WAIT.

Christina, 7:15 pm: Dont get me excited for nothing! Hurry up and reply! Did you do the deed!!! 

Christina, 7:15 pm: My innocent little Mary actually fucked a 32 year old man! Im so proud

Mary, 7:16 pm: No! I didn’t fuck a 32 year old MARRIED man. He just said something to me and I’m kinda confused

Christina, 7:16 pm: Well spill!

Before I could reply there was a sharp knock at the bathroom door. I panicked before hesitantly flushing the empty toilet seat to make it look like I was actually using it. “One minute!” I called as I turned the faucet on. It might’ve been extreme, but my mom was very sneaky sometimes and I didn’t want to risk it.

“Mary, I know you’re not going to the bathroom.” Harry’s voice seeped through the door.

I froze as the faucet continued to run. My heart started to beat faster as the seconds ticked by. I didn’t want to see him right now, I was still confused. 

“Open the door, Mary.” he said deeply, causing tingles to erupt throughout my body. 

I knew I had no choice but to open the door and face my step-father, so I did. When his figure came into view, I hunched my back and dropped my gaze to the ground. His crossed arms and furrowed brows told me he wasn’t pleased with me, though I had no idea what I did wrong.

“You’re ignoring me.” He bluntly spoke. 

“I-I” I fumbled over my words, “Uh..”

He smirked and reached out to stroke my hair. I tensed, my stomach twisting in nots.

“Your mom was looking for you. I said I’d come get you.”

I slowly nodded but kept my eyes on the ground. I could barely focus on his words as his fingers played with my hair. Was this his plan the whole time? To act innocent before the marriage and attack me after?

“Harry, I have to ask you something.” I ignored all his previous statements and decided it was time to ask. He hummed back letting me know I should continue. 

“What you said after the weddi-“

He held his hand up, “It was too soon, I know. It’s going to be hard for you to adjust to the change and I get it.” He smiled innocently. Again, all I could do was nod.

“Come say your goodbyes in a minute. Everyone is leaving.” his hand dropped from my hair and he turned to walk away. 

By now I was questioning myself. Maybe Christina’s words just made me think that Harry meant something he didn’t. I took out my phone once more to see various texts from Christina. I dialed her number and held the phone to my ear.

“Mary! What the hell! Tell me what happened.” her voice boomed through the phone.

“Shh! I’m not suppose to be on the phone!”

“Just tell me already! Did you let him fuck you while calling him daddy?”

I cringed, mentally shaking my head. “No, Chrissy. After the wedding he whispered in my ear that he can’t wait to be my daddy. Then like 2 minutes ago he came and said that it was too soon for him to say that..” I trailed off.

“Oh my gosh, Mary!” She squealed. “He totally wants to be your daddy!”

“Uh.. I don’t think so. I think I took it the wrong way because he said that it was too soon and it sounded like he meant it in a-“

“Mary. I would know better then you and I’m telling you that he means it in the kinky way.”

“Okay” I breathed out. A few seconds passed before I let out a sigh, “I’d feel extremely guilty if I did something with him knowing my mom didn’t know.”

“Just see what happens. I have to go my mom left me to babysit my little brother. We will talk about this more tomorrow! Ashton’s throwing a party so we’re all going.”

“On a Sunday?”

“Yes on a Sunday. Bye.”

A/N hopefully i can add some smut in the next few chapterssss ;) do you guys like it so far? just comment and tell me if you dont like something. i love your opinions!!

peace,   -beckyyy