Chapter 65

Ace took me to a very fancy restaurant,  he spoiled me . Bought me all kinds of things that you'd dream of .

He even bought me a necklace which he claimed that I 'stared at it for more than three seconds.'

I remember how loudly I laughed when he said the famous saying that 'diamonds are a girl's bestfriend ' while putting the necklace on my neck .

The night was amazing and filled with smiles , I even forgot about the scene I had witnessed weeks ago .

Before we headed home , we went to pick up Hero from Kim's . He was fast asleep , and kept on smiling . I assumed that he had fun at Kim's. 

I can already tell that he and Megan are going to be bestfriends.

When we got home,  I breast fed him and went to bed .

Still getting used to being a mom .

Honestly it's a feeling that I cant put into words . When I fell inlove with Ace , I thought that I could never love anyone more than him.

But the moment I had a little human growing inside me , I was proved wrong. I love Hero more than I love anything . And I love Ace more because he blessed me with this amazing little guy .

"Did you add the chocolate chips?" I ask him as he stirs the dough.

His face looks guilty .

"Ugh Ace , how can they be chocolate chip cookies is there is no chocolate chip?" I ask him , adding a generous amount of chips into the dough.

We're preparing for Christmas,  which is tomorrow.  He offered to help with the baking .

Momma , Beth , Michael , Kim , Dale and they're children are coming over for Christmas.

Ace is in an apron , and covered with flower . He looks cute but ridiculous. 

Hero is sleeping currently , actually he is the reason why we're baking cookies at nine PM. 

He kept on trying to play , instead of sleeping . What a cute guy , you could swear that he knew that tomorrow is Christmas. 

The snow stuck on the ground a week ago , because of how warm it had been. How much my body ached for me to throw snowballs at people.

We put the last batch in the oven and I begin cleaning up .

As I bend over to pick up the wrappers on the floor . I feel a hand on my ass .

"Dont you want to give Hero a sibling?" He asks . His voice incredibly lower .

Shivers run down my spine as I stand back up . His eyes are now emerald green as he stares at me .

A nervous chuckle escapes my lips as he stares me down like a predator would stare at his prey .

He kisses me and pushes his arms down my back and to my ass . He squeezes one cheek as he brings the other one to the back of my head .

"Babe , we cant have sex . " I say to him hoarsely.  Although I want to , I cant have sex right now .

I kneel down and pull his pants down . His dick bounce right up .

I waste no time pushing him into my mouth . He has a firm hold on my head as my movements get faster and take him down further .

I use my hand to hold  the  back of his thigh and the other to massage his balls . Grunts slip out of his mouth and his hand pushes me to take him further down .

"Cass." He nearly whispers , as he tries to pull put of my mouth . I keep him inside as he spills himself into my throat .

The warm juices fill my throat as he releases a long sigh.