chapter seventy-four

season two ; episode nine { Trapped }
chapter seventy-four

BROOKLYN CONTINUED TO DRIVE ON TO THE CAMERON'S HOUSEHOLD TO FIND RAFE AND THE CROSS

BROOKLYN CONTINUED TO DRIVE ON TO THE CAMERON'S HOUSEHOLD TO FIND RAFE AND THE CROSS. They didn't want to have to continue this without Kiara but they had to keep pushing forward or they'd get no where.

It wouldn't be the same without her though.

They arrived at the Cameron's house and stood themselves behind the wall so no one could see them. "Stay low, stay low, stay low."

The truck was there and they watched Rafe climb out of it. "How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?"

"There's only one way to find out," Sarah says. She began to walk away from the group, probably to go to the house.

"Hey, hey. Wait," John B rushed after her.

"What?"

"Look, before you volunteer on this death mission, I need to know a couple things," he says.

"Death mission, that sounds familiar."

"Okay, look, Sarah, I just have questions."

"About what?"

"Us," he says.

"Us?" she repeats.

"Yeah, Sarah, come on."

Brooklyn pulled her eyes away from the couple who continued to argue. They really didn't need any of this to be happening right now.

"I'm... I'm sorry," John B says. "And... and I should have said it sooner. I want you to have this back." He holds up the string of bandana he gave her a while back. It was sort of a marriage thing... or just a relationship thing. Kind of like what JJ and Brooklyn did. It was sweet. "Will you take it?"

Sarah hesitates for a moment before she steps forward and pushes her lips against John B's. That's when Brooklyn really pulls her eyes away but smiles to herself knowing that everything is okay between them. She looks up at JJ who is also smiling. She reaches her hand down and takes his hand and takes Pope's hand in her other hand.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah."

"And yeah, I want this back," Sarah says, snatching the string of bandana back from him.

"Okay. Be safe."

John B comes back to the group smiling like a child who just found a truck load of candy. "Hey! Do you want me to perform your vows while you're at it?"