First Time (Smut)

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Zane's POV

I rush home with my hand on Addie's thigh slowly sliding up. I feel my member stiffen slowly claiming the space in my pants.

I get home in a wapping 5 minutes. I unbuckle both of our seatbelts and run around and get her out the car. I throw her over my shoulder and she lets out a yelp. I fumble with my key and it finally opens.

I put her down against the wall and I kick of the shoes while kissing her hungrily. She takes off her shoes without breaking the kiss. I push her against the foyer wall. I deepen the kiss and bite her bottom lip. She lets out a small gasp and gives me access. We fight for dominance and she submits like the good girl she is.

"Mmm you taste so good love" I say mumbling on her lips.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" I say pulling away from the kiss but still griping her hips.

She bites her lip and nods.

"Words baby"

"Yes, I want this Zane" She says giving me her shy smile slightly looking down.

I smirk and carry her bridal style into the room and throw her on the bed. I hop on top of her and start nibbling on her neck. I make my way down to her collar and she let's out a moan telling me I found her sweet spot.

I help her take off her shirt and skirt. She lays before me in all her glory. I rush to take off her bra and chuck it off the bed. I lick her right nipple while my hand massages the other then switch. I start to get more aggressive and she moans.

Seems like my babygirl is a little masochist...

I let my hands feel her body. Feeling all of her small curves and perfect imperfections. My hand hand reaches the inside of her thigh and I pull down her panties and start kissing her thigh slowly inching to her sweet spot.

"Please daddy" I hear her moan from her lush lips.

"Please what babygirl?" I say pulling away from her.

"Please fuck me daddy" She says and that sent me over the edge.

Addie's POV

As soon as those words leave my mouth daddy starts eating me out. He tongue licks up and my lips while his fingers are rubbing my clit. I moan and grip the sheets. I have never felt this amount of pleasure or any pleasure besides giving it to myself.

All of a sudden I feel my stomach twist in way I never felt. I start to grip the sheets harder when he sticks a finger. I feel like have to release.

"Go head baby" he says pumping in and out faster.

I let go as he said. I moan so loud and shake from the amount of pleasure. My eyes roll back. Then daddy starts licking up all of my juices.

He takes off his clothes off in a hurry. I look down and see daddy stroking his insanely large member. I stands at the foot of the bed and grabs my drags my legs closer to him.

"Ready princess?" He says kissing my thighs.

"Yes daddy" I say.

He slowly slides into my tight hole. I yelp and he whispers sweet nothings to get me used his size. After I feel more comfortable he starts to slowly thrust into me and gradually getting faster. I start to moan when he chokes me.

"Mmm say my name baby girl!" Daddy demands.

"Ahhh d-daddy!" I say and he thrust one last time and releases his seed slowly pumping it in and out.

"Good girl, good girl it's over now princess" he says rolling us to our side.

Daddy starts whispering sweet nothings and I mumble out "I love you" before I go to dreamland...

A/N 😳 um this is my first attempt at writing smut so it might suck. Thank you guys for 26k! I am very grateful. I love each and everyone of you please leave comments and your thoughts!

~~~
Please vote!🥺