Cramping And Crumbling

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

"What did he say?"

"He's not around, but there'll be another doctor there to check on him by the time we arrive. Nurses are waiting."

Yoongi said nothing, and focused on the road. He does not trust his voice anyway.

He kept glancing towards the rear-view mirror, needing to check up on his omega. He so badly wants to jump to the back and scent the elder until his pain eased, but he has a job to do, and that is to take them all to the hospital.

Jimin was doing a good job soothing him at the back, his hands caressing his head, cheeks, shoulders, his sides, just so he could ease those cramps that made Seokjin whimper in pain. Yoongi may have felt jealous for the first few minutes, but those little touches and caresses of the beta were helping him a lot, so the alpha just bit his cheek, silently thanking the younger for helping his mate.

Jin whimpering and groaning at the back made him speed, and he was sure he saw a flash from the camera at the traffic light. But he did not want to stop, not when his mate is crying in pain at the back, and goddamnit- he could not do anything for him.

Yoongi slammed his fist on the steering wheel, when a car took too long to turn. Once it did, Yoongi turned after it and zoomed past him, not even sparing a glance when the driver honked at him.

They were soon at the hospital, and the tyres screeched to a stop by the entrance.

Like Jimin mentioned, two nurses were on standby, and once Yoongi jumped out of the car to open the back door, he called out to them, and they immediately rushed to the car to help the pregnant man.

Yoongi and Jimin carefully helped him out, a nurse right next to the car with a wheelchair ready.

The moment they had Jin on the wheelchair, Yoongi and Jimin paused, eyes wide and horrified at the sight.

Blood.

On the car seat.

Yoongi saw how Jimin choked up, and he immediately pulled the beta out.

"Go with them."

He needed to calm down, and he was not going to make a scene at the hospital. So after saying those words, he jumped back into the car, and drove off.

---